Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

TV Mafia 4 - Results!

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 7:08:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Re-Cap of Game Play:

Day Phase 1: No Lynch

Night Phase 1: The mafia was dumb and never submitted a kill. Meanwhile, Lovelife used her role on Mongoose (the paranoid gun owner) so she was supposed to die. However, Zetsubou the mafia bodyguard protected her and died in her place. This was completely lucky / random. Sac8 chose not to kill Koopin.

Day Phase 2: People discovered Innomen was jester because I wasn't online to call the lynch (tough... it almost happened to me last game too; he should have waited until I was online if he was going to hammer himself) and people voted for Mongoose because he took too long to role claim, admittedly looking very suspicious.

Night Phase 2: Sac8 killed usafkid (town's JOAT); Mafia killed LF (town's forensic investigator).

Day Phase 3: No Lynch

Night Phase 3: Sac8 chose not to kill Tvellalott. The mafia dun goofed and killed Korashk whom they thought was cop, but was really their mafia traitor.

Day Phase 4: SportsGuru was lynched. I thought it was dumb for TV to lead the charge against SportsGuru in order to confirm himself. SportsGuru had an important role, and considering TV was believed to be town for the most part, he should have pushed the town in another direction here in my opinion to give the mafia an edge by having 3 living players. If he was going to throw a mafioso under the bus, it might as well have been Lovelife instead who's role had become obsolete. Moreover the fact that he led the charge against SG *after* lying and saying he could help confirm SG's role via message was kinda silly, and I'm shocked TV didn't get lynched the next day because of it. He lied and said I gave him permission to c/p something -- and he proceeded to post it, which was fine because the entire thing was BS.

Night Phase 4: This is exactly where SG would have come in handy; the mafia could have killed Alex and blocked OreEle from seeing it. However again the mafia made a mistake in going after a vanilla townie instead of someone with a role. Vanilla townies are typically those who many accuse of being mafia, so I thought they should have killed OreEle here in my opinion. Ironically the mafia chose to kill Chrysippus, whom Sac8 chose not to kill.

Day Phase 5: Lynched Koopin (reasonable).

Night Phase 5: Sac8 killed Innomen; Mafia killed OreEle. The mafia and townies were 2 vs. 2 at this point, so technically the mafia should have won, but I let it go on one more day...

Day Phase 6: Sac8 is lynched; the mafia outnumbers the town 2:1 and wins!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINNERS: MAFIA

Lovelife -- You are The Big C, the mafia's sick citizen (so the title of your role is sick citizen). Your show is about a woman with a terminal illness. Though the protagonist wouldn't hurt a fly, your role is to inflict the same fate (imminent death) on another player. After the night you target someone (one-shot), they will die two nights later.

TVellalott -- You are Crossing Over with John Edwards, the mafia psychic. John Edwards is a notorious lying tool -- so you're a bad guy. You only pretend to know things. While an actual psychic learns people's role, you only get to know their TV show.

Korashk (traitor), Zetsubou (body guard) and SportsGuru (role blocker).

LOSERS: TOWN

Sac8 -- You are Judge Judy, the town's judge (a.k.a. the law abiding version of the vigilante). Each night I will present a name to you at random, and like the sassy lady on TV, you get to make the decision whether or not to punish (kill) the one on trial.

AlexHanson -- You are America's Psychic Challenge, the town's psychic. Each night you may use your powers to determine a player's role, but not their affiliation.

OreEle (watcher), Innomen (fool), Koopin (bulletproof), LaissezFaire (forensic investigator), Usafkid (jack of all trades), Chrysippus (vanilla), Mongoose (paranoid gun owner).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I'd have to say the MVP of the game was tvellalott again. Despite some questionable choices, he ultimately helped lead the mafia to victory as Zets was killed early, and SportsGuru didn't participate. Lovelife did a pretty good job as well :) Regarding Innomen, he was a pro-town jester, so had he pointed that out then maybe the town would have helped him out and voted for him. I'm sure the mafia would have helped make that happen. I personally wasn't sure why Sac8 lied at all about his role in the beginning but mayhaps he had a good reason. All in all I think this was a pretty good game. What hindered the townies were several no lynches, and losing key players such as the JOAT and Forensic Investigator early on.
President of DDO
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 8:38:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Also, Sorry I was super inactive. I had so much stuff going on. Thanksgiving, church, friends, everything happened around the same time.
kfc
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 9:17:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
There were many times I didn't think I would win. It was funny ince there was no GF, I think the reason the mafia didn't kill that night was because of that. I wanted to ask who he was, but chose not to, and I think if I hadwe would have won sooner.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 9:20:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 8:15:32 AM, innomen wrote:
Great job Lovelife. However i will never trust you again, you're a very good role player.

Thank you, but I must say next time I play with TV, I'm voting for him. I kept getting scared and thinking the mafia would lose, he'd come in manipulate the town, and everything looked fine.

Side note, I wanted SAC8 dead as soon as he said he was suspicious of me, tv, and sportsguru and said he'd kill us. We chose not to since there was a chance that OreEle would be watching, and kill one of us durig the day, and we had to keep him alive to confirm TV.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:02:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Observing the mafia from a place of anonymity and knowledge was interesting. TV was all over the place, it was like you guys weren't even a team.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:13:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

No, like I said it made no sense. Who would have killed zets not me? No one claimed to have targeted him or anyone else during the night for a kill, so it wouldn't make any sense.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

If we killed a town, SAC8 killed a town, and targeted town at night I suppose.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:14:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

That was a mistake we thought you were saving yourself from mafia because you were a doctor or cop.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:16:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

Yes, and it was a 14 player game. They did exactly as expected and wasted a night kill on one of their own, meaning they didn't hurt the town and the town got a free pass one night from a kill. The town also had a forensic investigator that theoretically could reveal 2/4 mafioso. Mongoose's role also meant any mafioso that touched him died (and one did). The townies had a bulletproof. Meh, I didn't think the mafia was overpowered but sorry if it seemed that way...
President of DDO
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:17:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

That is true. But still, if we lynched a town DP1, SAC8 kills town NP1 and mafia kills town NP1, then it is 5 - 5, mafia wins.

But Lovelife did a great job putting things together that she killed Zets NP1, and with her role title, it seemed to fit perfectly. Congrats.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:21:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 9:20:50 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 8:15:32 AM, innomen wrote:
Great job Lovelife. However i will never trust you again, you're a very good role player.

Thank you, but I must say next time I play with TV, I'm voting for him. I kept getting scared and thinking the mafia would lose, he'd come in manipulate the town, and everything looked fine.


Side note, I wanted SAC8 dead as soon as he said he was suspicious of me, tv, and sportsguru and said he'd kill us. We chose not to since there was a chance that OreEle would be watching, and kill one of us durig the day, and we had to keep him alive to confirm TV.

So that honorable mention you gave me really doesn't count for much now. :-(
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:22:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:16:08 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

Yes, and it was a 14 player game. They did exactly as expected and wasted a night kill on one of their own, meaning they didn't hurt the town and the town got a free pass one night from a kill. The town also had a forensic investigator that theoretically could reveal 2/4 mafioso. Mongoose's role also meant any mafioso that touched him died (and one did). The townies had a bulletproof. Meh, I didn't think the mafia was overpowered but sorry if it seemed that way...

You're right, I forgot about about the 3rd party.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:46:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:21:48 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 9:20:50 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 8:15:32 AM, innomen wrote:
Great job Lovelife. However i will never trust you again, you're a very good role player.

Thank you, but I must say next time I play with TV, I'm voting for him. I kept getting scared and thinking the mafia would lose, he'd come in manipulate the town, and everything looked fine.


Side note, I wanted SAC8 dead as soon as he said he was suspicious of me, tv, and sportsguru and said he'd kill us. We chose not to since there was a chance that OreEle would be watching, and kill one of us durig the day, and we had to keep him alive to confirm TV.

So that honorable mention you gave me really doesn't count for much now. :-(

Yes it does. I might have been lying about being a townie, but I wasn't lying about how you should win, and how you have won to me.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:47:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:17:23 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

That is true. But still, if we lynched a town DP1, SAC8 kills town NP1 and mafia kills town NP1, then it is 5 - 5, mafia wins.

But Lovelife did a great job putting things together that she killed Zets NP1, and with her role title, it seemed to fit perfectly. Congrats.

I honestly didn't think anyone would believe that actually xD
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:51:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:49:31 AM, Koopin wrote:
Poor, poor, Koopin.

I'm sorry koopin, but its what was best for the mafia.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:56:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:47:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:17:23 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

That is true. But still, if we lynched a town DP1, SAC8 kills town NP1 and mafia kills town NP1, then it is 5 - 5, mafia wins.

But Lovelife did a great job putting things together that she killed Zets NP1, and with her role title, it seemed to fit perfectly. Congrats.

I honestly didn't think anyone would believe that actually xD

Well, without anyone else claiming that they did it, and no one else claiming that they targeted another person who didn't die because of a bodyguard, that makes a strong case. And if anyone were to ask why you targeted Zets, you can just point to the Zets rule.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 10:58:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:49:31 AM, Koopin wrote:
Poor, poor, Koopin.

In town's defense, you didn't do a whole lot to defend yourself.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 11:00:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:56:47 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:47:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:17:23 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

That is true. But still, if we lynched a town DP1, SAC8 kills town NP1 and mafia kills town NP1, then it is 5 - 5, mafia wins.

But Lovelife did a great job putting things together that she killed Zets NP1, and with her role title, it seemed to fit perfectly. Congrats.

I honestly didn't think anyone would believe that actually xD

Well, without anyone else claiming that they did it, and no one else claiming that they targeted another person who didn't die because of a bodyguard, that makes a strong case. And if anyone were to ask why you targeted Zets, you can just point to the Zets rule.

Yes I know that, but I'm a bit paranoid.
I never thought that I was even a decent player tho lol
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 11:04:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 11:00:54 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:56:47 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:47:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:17:23 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

That is true. But still, if we lynched a town DP1, SAC8 kills town NP1 and mafia kills town NP1, then it is 5 - 5, mafia wins.

But Lovelife did a great job putting things together that she killed Zets NP1, and with her role title, it seemed to fit perfectly. Congrats.

I honestly didn't think anyone would believe that actually xD

Well, without anyone else claiming that they did it, and no one else claiming that they targeted another person who didn't die because of a bodyguard, that makes a strong case. And if anyone were to ask why you targeted Zets, you can just point to the Zets rule.

Yes I know that, but I'm a bit paranoid.
I never thought that I was even a decent player tho lol

I don't know how you were in other games, but you did good in this one.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 11:10:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 10:58:14 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:49:31 AM, Koopin wrote:
Poor, poor, Koopin.

In town's defense, you didn't do a whole lot to defend yourself.

That is because it is impossible to prove yourself innocent when you are the town's bullet proof.
kfc
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 11:19:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 11:04:48 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:00:54 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:56:47 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:47:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:17:23 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

That is true. But still, if we lynched a town DP1, SAC8 kills town NP1 and mafia kills town NP1, then it is 5 - 5, mafia wins.

But Lovelife did a great job putting things together that she killed Zets NP1, and with her role title, it seemed to fit perfectly. Congrats.

I honestly didn't think anyone would believe that actually xD

Well, without anyone else claiming that they did it, and no one else claiming that they targeted another person who didn't die because of a bodyguard, that makes a strong case. And if anyone were to ask why you targeted Zets, you can just point to the Zets rule.

Yes I know that, but I'm a bit paranoid.
I never thought that I was even a decent player tho lol

I don't know how you were in other games, but you did good in this one.

Thank you lol
I just hope it doesn't mean I die too soon.
Or maybe in the last game I was right, the better I play the more likely I'm mafia, most likely because I have people telling me what to claim and how to seem innocent.
Then again I came up with TV's fake claim, and the idea that I had killed zets.
I thought someone might bring up how I was wtf-ing about his death DP2, or bring up how I was questioning what happened or something, but I guess everyone just believed me.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 11:27:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 11:19:58 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:04:48 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:00:54 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:56:47 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:47:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:17:23 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

That is true. But still, if we lynched a town DP1, SAC8 kills town NP1 and mafia kills town NP1, then it is 5 - 5, mafia wins.

But Lovelife did a great job putting things together that she killed Zets NP1, and with her role title, it seemed to fit perfectly. Congrats.

I honestly didn't think anyone would believe that actually xD

Well, without anyone else claiming that they did it, and no one else claiming that they targeted another person who didn't die because of a bodyguard, that makes a strong case. And if anyone were to ask why you targeted Zets, you can just point to the Zets rule.

Yes I know that, but I'm a bit paranoid.
I never thought that I was even a decent player tho lol

I don't know how you were in other games, but you did good in this one.

Thank you lol
I just hope it doesn't mean I die too soon.
Or maybe in the last game I was right, the better I play the more likely I'm mafia, most likely because I have people telling me what to claim and how to seem innocent.
Then again I came up with TV's fake claim, and the idea that I had killed zets.
I thought someone might bring up how I was wtf-ing about his death DP2, or bring up how I was questioning what happened or something, but I guess everyone just believed me.

Yeah, I brought that up and suggested a lynch of you, but I believe that was dropped when SAC8 was caught lying (or something else). I believe we settled on, if the vig killed Zets, then that vig should also kill you, but since there wasn't a vig that killed zets, you went in the clear.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 11:30:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 11:27:31 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:19:58 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:04:48 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:00:54 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:56:47 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:47:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:17:23 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

That is true. But still, if we lynched a town DP1, SAC8 kills town NP1 and mafia kills town NP1, then it is 5 - 5, mafia wins.

But Lovelife did a great job putting things together that she killed Zets NP1, and with her role title, it seemed to fit perfectly. Congrats.

I honestly didn't think anyone would believe that actually xD

Well, without anyone else claiming that they did it, and no one else claiming that they targeted another person who didn't die because of a bodyguard, that makes a strong case. And if anyone were to ask why you targeted Zets, you can just point to the Zets rule.

Yes I know that, but I'm a bit paranoid.
I never thought that I was even a decent player tho lol

I don't know how you were in other games, but you did good in this one.

Thank you lol
I just hope it doesn't mean I die too soon.
Or maybe in the last game I was right, the better I play the more likely I'm mafia, most likely because I have people telling me what to claim and how to seem innocent.
Then again I came up with TV's fake claim, and the idea that I had killed zets.
I thought someone might bring up how I was wtf-ing about his death DP2, or bring up how I was questioning what happened or something, but I guess everyone just believed me.

Yeah, I brought that up and suggested a lynch of you, but I believe that was dropped when SAC8 was caught lying (or something else). I believe we settled on, if the vig killed Zets, then that vig should also kill you, but since there wasn't a vig that killed zets, you went in the clear.

Yeah I remember that.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 11:32:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 11:30:21 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:27:31 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:19:58 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:04:48 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:00:54 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:56:47 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:47:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:17:23 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

That is true. But still, if we lynched a town DP1, SAC8 kills town NP1 and mafia kills town NP1, then it is 5 - 5, mafia wins.

But Lovelife did a great job putting things together that she killed Zets NP1, and with her role title, it seemed to fit perfectly. Congrats.

I honestly didn't think anyone would believe that actually xD

Well, without anyone else claiming that they did it, and no one else claiming that they targeted another person who didn't die because of a bodyguard, that makes a strong case. And if anyone were to ask why you targeted Zets, you can just point to the Zets rule.

Yes I know that, but I'm a bit paranoid.
I never thought that I was even a decent player tho lol

I don't know how you were in other games, but you did good in this one.

Thank you lol
I just hope it doesn't mean I die too soon.
Or maybe in the last game I was right, the better I play the more likely I'm mafia, most likely because I have people telling me what to claim and how to seem innocent.
Then again I came up with TV's fake claim, and the idea that I had killed zets.
I thought someone might bring up how I was wtf-ing about his death DP2, or bring up how I was questioning what happened or something, but I guess everyone just believed me.

Yeah, I brought that up and suggested a lynch of you, but I believe that was dropped when SAC8 was caught lying (or something else). I believe we settled on, if the vig killed Zets, then that vig should also kill you, but since there wasn't a vig that killed zets, you went in the clear.

Yeah I remember that.

That's part of my problem, is that I don't like to lynch. So I raise suspicion, then let others act on it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 11:41:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 11:32:20 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:30:21 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:27:31 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:19:58 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:04:48 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 11:00:54 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:56:47 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:47:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:17:23 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:11:49 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/29/2010 10:07:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
Bah, should have pushed harder for a lovelife lynch when she first claimed that she killed Zets.

Also, 5 mafia in a 13 person game, wow. Mafia could have won by the end of DP1.

They didn't know I existed and they killed me...

That is true. But still, if we lynched a town DP1, SAC8 kills town NP1 and mafia kills town NP1, then it is 5 - 5, mafia wins.

But Lovelife did a great job putting things together that she killed Zets NP1, and with her role title, it seemed to fit perfectly. Congrats.

I honestly didn't think anyone would believe that actually xD

Well, without anyone else claiming that they did it, and no one else claiming that they targeted another person who didn't die because of a bodyguard, that makes a strong case. And if anyone were to ask why you targeted Zets, you can just point to the Zets rule.

Yes I know that, but I'm a bit paranoid.
I never thought that I was even a decent player tho lol

I don't know how you were in other games, but you did good in this one.

Thank you lol
I just hope it doesn't mean I die too soon.
Or maybe in the last game I was right, the better I play the more likely I'm mafia, most likely because I have people telling me what to claim and how to seem innocent.
Then again I came up with TV's fake claim, and the idea that I had killed zets.
I thought someone might bring up how I was wtf-ing about his death DP2, or bring up how I was questioning what happened or something, but I guess everyone just believed me.

Yeah, I brought that up and suggested a lynch of you, but I believe that was dropped when SAC8 was caught lying (or something else). I believe we settled on, if the vig killed Zets, then that vig should also kill you, but since there wasn't a vig that killed zets, you went in the clear.

Yeah I remember that.

That's part of my problem, is that I don't like to lynch. So I raise suspicion, then let others act on it.

hmm yeah I guess. I usually jump on whatever bandwagon unless I have reason not to (lke their part of my team, or its a really stupid reason "their signature has the word 'anarchy' so they must be mafia!"

At 11/24/2010 2:35:42 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I wouldnt mind lynching love, tv, or sg.

That always made me angry. If it was any other combo, that wasn't the exact mafia, if there were townies in there too, or if he hadn't named all of us, I wouldn't have been as pissed. I still really want to know why he said that tho.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 11:41:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
That way I can do a better job next time, lol ;)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave