Total Posts:113|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Deadliest Warrior: Back 4 Blood DP1

ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 1:52:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Warriors Alive:
1) wjm
2) Chrysippus
3) InsertNameHere
4) lovelife
5) innomen
6) OreEle
7) sac8
8) Alex
9) theLwerd
10) Korashk
11) Zetsubou
12) tvellalott
13) Koopin

No deaths have occured yet.

Max Geiger: Gentlemen, I have brought back some of our deadliest warriors these past 2 seasons to see how they fair against one another.
Dr. Dorian: Indeed, let's see how this plays out.
//////////////////////
BEGIN SIMULATION
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
command: execute/c:/directory/boot/simulate/dwseason1
command: execute/c:/directory/boot/simulate/dwseason2
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:04:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
VTL Innomen
I promised I would last game ;)

And there is nothing to go on yet.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:07:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 2:05:25 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
Vote Count:

Innomen (lovelife, koopin) 2/8 votes to lynch
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:13:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
VTL Innomen

Lets get the party started.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:13:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 2:06:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:05:47 PM, OreEle wrote:
lol.

What is it?

The innomen lynch carring over from the last mafia game. It just made me laugh.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:16:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 2:13:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:06:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:05:47 PM, OreEle wrote:
lol.

What is it?

The innomen lynch carring over from the last mafia game. It just made me laugh.

Kidding me? NOW YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME!
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:18:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 2:16:43 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:13:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:06:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:05:47 PM, OreEle wrote:
lol.

What is it?

The innomen lynch carring over from the last mafia game. It just made me laugh.

Kidding me? NOW YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME!

Dude I only said it as a joke so something will happen.
Give us some kind of info (character, role, affiliation, just something) and the votes should vanish.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:33:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 2:18:34 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:16:43 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:13:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:06:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:05:47 PM, OreEle wrote:
lol.

What is it?

The innomen lynch carring over from the last mafia game. It just made me laugh.

Kidding me? NOW YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME!

Dude I only said it as a joke so something will happen.
Give us some kind of info (character, role, affiliation, just something) and the votes should vanish.

I will be a villager once i do something. I am assuming that a villager is the same as a townie, and only a townie would know that. I am mildly important to the "village". If i gave my character i don't think it would mean anything to anyone, at least it didn't mean anything to me.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:36:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 2:33:22 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:18:34 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:16:43 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:13:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:06:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:05:47 PM, OreEle wrote:
lol.

What is it?

The innomen lynch carring over from the last mafia game. It just made me laugh.

Kidding me? NOW YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME!

Dude I only said it as a joke so something will happen.
Give us some kind of info (character, role, affiliation, just something) and the votes should vanish.

I will be a villager once i do something. I am assuming that a villager is the same as a townie, and only a townie would know that. I am mildly important to the "village". If i gave my character i don't think it would mean anything to anyone, at least it didn't mean anything to me.

I believe Innomen to be telling the truth. He said villager. UNVOTE
kfc
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:38:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
VOTE InsertNameHere

She hasn't played for a while, therefore she is certainly mafia. ^_-
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:42:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Unvote VTL INH

I do not doubt that innomen is telling the truth.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:45:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Vote Koopin

I had every intention of utilizing the Zets rule, but then I came across Innomen's role claim. Yes, my role indicates that I am a villager (townie) BUT Innomen said he can become a townie. That means he's NOT a townie right now. As such, I have no reason to keep a non-townie alive considering I am a townie.

I was about to vote for Innomen, except Koopin decided to unvote Innomen directly after his explanation which made me suspicious. The fact that Innomen knew villagers = townies means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. He could easily have be a third party (or heck even have a mafia role) that says something along the lines of "You win when the villagers are eliminated" or something. The fact that Koopin was so eager to unvote Innomen for no good reason when Innomen essentially admitted he wasn't a townie makes me think (a) Koopin is mafia with Innomen, or (b) Koopin is mafia and knows Innomen is not.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:47:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
VOTE COUNT

Innomen (Korashk) -- 1/7 votes needed to lynch

InsertNameHere (tvellalott, Lovelife, Koopin) -- 3/7 votes needed to lynch

Koopin (theLwerd) -- 1/7 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:48:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 2:45:31 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Vote Koopin
(a) Koopin is mafia with Innomen, or (b) Koopin is mafia and knows Innomen is not. : (c) Koopin sees his role says villager and mafia probably didn't know that.

Hmm... I think the answer is C.
kfc
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:50:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 2:45:31 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Vote Koopin

I had every intention of utilizing the Zets rule, but then I came across Innomen's role claim. Yes, my role indicates that I am a villager (townie) BUT Innomen said he can become a townie. That means he's NOT a townie right now. As such, I have no reason to keep a non-townie alive considering I am a townie.

I was about to vote for Innomen, except Koopin decided to unvote Innomen directly after his explanation which made me suspicious. The fact that Innomen knew villagers = townies means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. He could easily have be a third party (or heck even have a mafia role) that says something along the lines of "You win when the villagers are eliminated" or something. The fact that Koopin was so eager to unvote Innomen for no good reason when Innomen essentially admitted he wasn't a townie makes me think (a) Koopin is mafia with Innomen, or (b) Koopin is mafia and knows Innomen is not.

Ah, I've been looking forward to playing a game where you weren't the mod. Hopefully my increasing awesomeness at this game will take some of that pressure off of you ^_-;. I agree somewhat with your analysis, enough to....
UNVOTE, VOTE Koopin

I disagree about Innomen though. At this point (a very early point mind you!) I am leaning towards town.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:51:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 2:48:02 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 11/29/2010 2:45:31 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Vote Koopin
(a) Koopin is mafia with Innomen, or (b) Koopin is mafia and knows Innomen is not. : (c) Koopin sees his role says villager and mafia probably didn't know that.

Hmm... I think the answer is C.

So you say... but at this point I have reason (suspicion) to vote for you over Zetsubou, INH or anyone else, so I see no reason to change my vote. Plus if you're so gullible that you think someone automatically knowing villagers = townies automatically makes them town then you're not an asset on my team to begin with :P And finally Innomen essentially admitted that he's NOT town and yet you unvoted anyway. So yeah, I'm keeping my vote.
President of DDO
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:51:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
On second thought, I guess you are right Lwerd. I just read about the affiliation thing and see how it would make me suspicious.
kfc
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 3:02:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay so there is a mafia, not just different sects.
So I'm assuming the different sects are the town.

At this point I will request everyone to say "I win with the town" every day phase.

Now if there were any -bad- team names what would they be?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave