Posted: 6 years ago
Players Alive:
1) Chrysippus
2) Tvellalott
3) InsertNameHere
4) StudentAtheleteChristian8
5) Koopin

Newly Deceased:
1) theLwerd - Vlad the Impaler - Saulus - If targetted by the mafia, you would become mafia - Won with the Los Ganadores - (TOWN) Killed by TOWN
2) Zetsubou - CIA Agent - Politician - Could alter one's vote - Won with Los Ganadores - Killed by Los Perdedores - (TOWN)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Simulation Warning:
////////////////////////
Preparing to end simulation....
Preparation cancelled.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Restart Simulation.
////////////////////////
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 7:46:40 AM
1) Chrysippus - yet to claim.
2) Tvellalott - claimed something, won't be back until Monday or something like that.
3) InsertNameHere - yet to claim.
4) StudentAtheleteChristian8 - claimed one-shot reveal, was correct in information.
5) Koopin - claimed something first day phase.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 7:53:38 AM
So, no cutting and pasting, but i will tell you that i tread on thin ice here, i just got the role, and i cannot afford to mess around. Two votes for me and i am dead. I am saying this at great personal peril, but think of it this way: those who do vote to lynch me are obviously mafia. If there are two mafia and they vote for me, they take out a townie effortlessly, but you will know they are mafia. A calculated risk on my side.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 7:55:29 AM
At 12/4/2010 7:53:38 AM, innomen wrote:
So, no cutting and pasting, but i will tell you that i tread on thin ice here, i just got the role, and i cannot afford to mess around. Two votes for me and i am dead. I am saying this at great personal peril, but think of it this way: those who do vote to lynch me are obviously mafia. If there are two mafia and they vote for me, they take out a townie effortlessly, but you will know they are mafia. A calculated risk on my side.

What the hell? What kind of role is that in a small mafia game? You've gotta' give us some more information - this seems like an easy way to avoid pressure and further stall the day phase.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 7:55:43 AM
At 12/4/2010 7:53:58 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Does anyone else have remaining powers? Any information whatsoever?

I have no power :-(
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 7:57:22 AM
At 12/4/2010 7:55:43 AM, innomen wrote:

Did you read the last day phase? That's when I released my information.

I got a reveal, and that's when I found out about L, and the fact that she could be a mafia recruit. According to the death list, I assume that she hadn't been recruited yet, but it still would have been detrimental to us if she were, so it wasn't the worst lynch.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 7:57:36 AM
At 12/4/2010 7:55:29 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

What the hell? What kind of role is that in a small mafia game? You've gotta' give us some more information - this seems like an easy way to avoid pressure and further stall the day phase.

Hated townie. It's a crappy role, no wonder INH ditched it. I really cannot tell you much more than that. At each phase it takes one less person to lynch me, and i am at 2 now. So, two people vote for me and i am gone.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 7:59:23 AM
Vote Koopin

Didn't he tell us he was vanilla like the first day phase? Seems like an easy strategy to get away with explaining yourself; obvious mafia tactic. Plus, he's been online recently, while Chrys and INH have not, so it is plausible he could be part of the mafia.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:00:58 AM
At 12/4/2010 7:57:36 AM, innomen wrote:
At 12/4/2010 7:55:29 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Hated townie. It's a crappy role, no wonder INH ditched it. I really cannot tell you much more than that. At each phase it takes one less person to lynch me, and i am at 2 now. So, two people vote for me and i am gone.

Hmmmmm... I can't believe this role at full. INH usually doesn't reveal for the most part, and she's normally inactive, so I don't think that's why she ditched it.

However, I know that, in prior games, she would usually comply with us and give us at least a character claim. Kind of suspicous. What's your character name?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:02:04 AM
At 12/4/2010 7:57:22 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

I got a reveal, and that's when I found out about L, and the fact that she could be a mafia recruit. According to the death list, I assume that she hadn't been recruited yet, but it still would have been detrimental to us if she were, so it wasn't the worst lynch.

That's not super helpful. Actually i should probably read the last dp.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:02:49 AM
At 12/4/2010 8:02:04 AM, innomen wrote:

Are you kidding? She could have been a mafioso, and she is one of the most influential players in this game.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:05:41 AM
Actually, on second thought, the role innomen claimed has gotten somewhat popular in prior mafia games. He also gave it to us quickly, just as I did when I replaced someone in a prior game.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:06:03 AM
At 12/4/2010 8:02:49 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 12/4/2010 8:02:04 AM, innomen wrote:

Are you kidding? She could have been a mafioso, and she is one of the most influential players in this game.

"could be" is not super helpful. Although if i were to recruit someone it would be her. But if she is not, she can be incredibly helpful to the town - that's why it's not helpful.

I'm Spetznas captain.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:08:36 AM
At 12/4/2010 8:05:41 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Actually, on second thought, the role innomen claimed has gotten somewhat popular in prior mafia games. He also gave it to us quickly, just as I did when I replaced someone in a prior game.

Honestly, i didn't think i had much of a choice in telling it quickly. Two votes can come pretty easily. I really have no other power, which is the weakest role one could have if you think about it. Furthermore, a mafia would never have such a role.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:14:30 AM
At 12/4/2010 8:06:03 AM, innomen wrote:

I'm Spetznas captain.

Nice try. I know why it took you several minutes to give me that information.

Do not listen to this man. I am Spetznas.

Vote innomen. I knew that role was bullsh!t. Just have to stuck with the gut.

YOU DUN GOOF'ED INNO!!!!!
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:16:37 AM
At 12/4/2010 8:14:30 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

I'm *Spetsnaz* captain.

Do not listen to this man. I am *Spetsnaz*.

Innomen can't even come up with the correct name ;)
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:18:42 AM
Obvious mafia is obvious.

After inno's lynch (if people are active and vote), there shall be four people remaining.

Since it's quite obvious to myself that inno is mafia, I'll assume that there is one mafioso left after today.

If the remaining mafioso kills one of us during the night phase, tomorrow there will be one mafioso and two townies remaining.

We can win this!
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:19:53 AM
Notice how inno has been online, has been active within these last ten minutes, and has not said a word in this thread. There's no point in my rambling anymore. Innomen is obvious mafia.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:20:45 AM
At 12/4/2010 8:16:37 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

I'm *Spetsnaz* captain.

That's who i am. If anyone has a different claim, they are mafia. I don't even know who that person is.

So, that would mean you are mafia hmmmm. So, you vote for me, and another votes for me, i get lynched and you are found out. YOU ARE DEAD THIS PHASE OR THE NEXT.

So, go ahead and vote to lynch me SAC, it will be your death warrant as much as mine.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:23:49 AM
At 12/4/2010 8:20:45 AM, innomen wrote:
At 12/4/2010 8:16:37 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

I'm *Spetsnaz* captain.

That's who i am. If anyone has a different claim, they are mafia. I don't even know who that person is.

So, that would mean you are mafia hmmmm. So, you vote for me, and another votes for me, i get lynched and you are found out. YOU ARE DEAD THIS PHASE OR THE NEXT.

So, go ahead and vote to lynch me SAC, it will be your death warrant as much as mine.

Nice comeback. Way to go.

I got a fvcking role reveal power, and I used it on theLwerd, and it was proved with the mod's list of dead players. Why would I claim your character if it wasn't mine? That would be silly. I know I am town, and most people here should know it. I personally know that usafkid doesn't like mafias too powerful in small games, so it's highly unlikely that I'm mafia.

You, on the other hand, are claiming a role that really can't be proven and is kind of BS. Sure, let's continue the lynch. You will all see who is really telling the truth.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:24:59 AM
Tell you what SAC, vote for me, and i will vote for me and you will be exposed in the next phase. Either way you're dead.

To the town....If i do get lynched you will then see i am telling the truth (although it will be too late for me, but an acceptable loss for the town), because you will obviously need to kill SAC then. However, if you kill him now i will assure you he is mafia and you will not lose a townie.

Smart though, suspecting TheL, yeah strong player particularly for the town.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2010 8:26:02 AM
At 12/4/2010 8:24:59 AM, innomen wrote:
Tell you what SAC, vote for me, and i will vote for me and you will be exposed in the next phase. Either way you're dead.

To the town....If i do get lynched you will then see i am telling the truth (although it will be too late for me, but an acceptable loss for the town), because you will obviously need to kill SAC then. However, if you kill him now i will assure you he is mafia and you will not lose a townie.

Smart though, suspecting TheL, yeah strong player particularly for the town.

Fine. Let's go. I'm fine with killing a mafioso.

Unvote everything.

Vote innomen.