Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 9:26:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
IDK personally

funny story
http://www.debate.org...
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 11:07:29 AM
I shall tell them Santa is a demon named Thor who used to try and make people worship him in German countries, but that failed and Ragnarok came for him, so he fled and is now trying the new 'Santa' persona to create a new Parthenon of Gods to be worshiped (that would include the Easter bunny and cupid) with him as the head Odin or Zeus of this new religion.

or I will not say anything on the matter and let him/her/they figure out he's a made up addition to the Christmas that has nothing to do with the King born in a manger on there own.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 11:47:03 AM
I'll teach my child to protest against santa and his cruelity he shows toward his elf slaves. It will allow me the burden of not having to get anything if my child thinks the presents are created by elf slaves.
Open borders debate:
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 12:08:24 PM
oh, Most Definitely :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 4:23:42 PM
I will teach them that Santa Claus is a robot that was made by humanity that had a corrupt logic circuit and uses elf slaves who double as cannon fodder and rides a nuclear sleigh with an arsenal of neo-age weaponry and terrorizes humans every christmas and once he worked for humanity when a race of alien con-artists came and forced us all to go to another world in which a one eyed mutant helped to stage a war against the aliens several golden death stars and their reign which they funded with a time traveling tatoo made with the help of the globe trotters and the giant god computer and an inbred scientist that is older than his own grand uncle/grand father (with several greats in between) . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 8:00:49 PM
At 12/6/2010 4:23:42 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
I will teach them that Santa Claus is a robot that was made by humanity that had a corrupt logic circuit and uses elf slaves who double as cannon fodder and rides a nuclear sleigh with an arsenal of neo-age weaponry and terrorizes humans every christmas and once he worked for humanity when a race of alien con-artists came and forced us all to go to another world in which a one eyed mutant helped to stage a war against the aliens several golden death stars and their reign which they funded with a time traveling tatoo made with the help of the globe trotters and the giant god computer and an inbred scientist that is older than his own grand uncle/grand father (with several greats in between) . . .

. . . Futurama . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 8:30:56 PM
At 12/6/2010 8:02:53 PM, FREEDO wrote:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS

+ April . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 8:44:28 PM
At 12/6/2010 8:50:46 AM, innomen wrote:
Will you tell your kids, or have you told your kids there is a Santa?

Of course... why wouldn't I?

Kids need to have santa to believe in. It is what makes the holiday season so magical for them. Also, watching kids talk so happily, write letters, make lists and trying to be nice that month is really cute.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 9:09:45 PM
At 12/6/2010 4:10:22 PM, Koopin wrote:
Geo's kids are gonna be convinced that Santa clause was the real reason for World War 1.

LMAO sigged
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2010 9:49:27 PM
your kids
Wat
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.