Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Is there a conspiracy to hide the Occult?

2cats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 12:57:10 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Does anyone else here think that there is a conspiracy to suppress authentic information about Occult power and the ways in which one acquires it? After researching this topic, I found much evidence that those in power desire to keep genuine spiritual power from average people. Many conspiracy theorists view the Occult as inherently "evil", but I believe that Occult abilities are likes weapons, powers that can be used for good or evil, and powers that the "authorities" don't want us to have. If you have an interest in this topic, I've found http://joyofsatan.org... to be a good source.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 3:56:31 AM
At 5/19/2016 12:57:10 PM, 2cats wrote:
Does anyone else here think that there is a conspiracy to suppress authentic information about Occult power and the ways in which one acquires it? After researching this topic, I found much evidence that those in power desire to keep genuine spiritual power from average people. Many conspiracy theorists view the Occult as inherently "evil", but I believe that Occult abilities are likes weapons, powers that can be used for good or evil, and powers that the "authorities" don't want us to have. If you have an interest in this topic, I've found http://joyofsatan.org... to be a good source.

JoyofSatan basically works as a recruiter to white nationalism. The creators of Joy of Satan seem to just target youth interested in the occult to graduate to white nationalism, they developed this white light form of Satanism after attempts to use Christianity for the same reason stalled.

I'd recommend anyone interested in the occult skip your site.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 5:26:30 AM
At 5/20/2016 3:56:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/19/2016 12:57:10 PM, 2cats wrote:

JoyofSatan basically works as a recruiter to white nationalism. The creators of Joy of Satan seem to just target youth interested in the occult to graduate to white nationalism, they developed this white light form of Satanism after attempts to use Christianity for the same reason stalled.

I'd recommend anyone interested in the occult skip your site.
+1
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 2:48:29 AM
There is only one skeleton key to unlock the mystery to all things conspiracy, and when the day comes if ever I get out of my cube, so help me I swear to kill then all, if my dog doesn't kill me first..fluffy cuteness or not is no foolin' me.