Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

who cares about royals?

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 11:17:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 11:17:05 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 12/10/2010 11:13:11 AM, Jaffa wrote:
who actually cares about the royal family?

Depends on which family you're referring to.

To me... obviously.
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 11:21:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 11:18:59 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 12/10/2010 11:17:54 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 12/10/2010 11:17:05 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 12/10/2010 11:13:11 AM, Jaffa wrote:
who actually cares about the royal family?

Depends on which family you're referring to.

To me... obviously.

Ohh. Well, I care a lot then.

Dance Magic Dance!
kfc
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 6:44:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 11:21:19 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 12/10/2010 11:18:59 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 12/10/2010 11:17:54 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 12/10/2010 11:17:05 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 12/10/2010 11:13:11 AM, Jaffa wrote:
who actually cares about the royal family?

Depends on which family you're referring to.

To me... obviously.

Ohh. Well, I care a lot then.

Dance Magic Dance!

His Royal Majesty Of The KFC Dukedom . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 6:53:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 6:46:02 PM, Saint.James wrote:
which royal family are we talking about because there are alot

Goa'uld royal families . . .
Ancient royal families . . .
Asgard royal families . . .
Wraith royal families . . .
Lucian royal families . . .
DDOpian royal families . . .
Jaffa royal families . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Saint.James
Posts: 68
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 6:55:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 6:53:28 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 12/10/2010 6:46:02 PM, Saint.James wrote:
which royal family are we talking about because there are alot

Goa'uld royal families . . .
Ancient royal families . . .
Asgard royal families . . .
Wraith royal families . . .
Lucian royal families . . .
DDOpian royal families . . .
Jaffa royal families . . .

Well at one point was family was in power in Hungary so the historys interesting other than that no
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 6:59:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 6:55:07 PM, Saint.James wrote:
At 12/10/2010 6:53:28 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 12/10/2010 6:46:02 PM, Saint.James wrote:
which royal family are we talking about because there are alot

Goa'uld royal families . . .
Ancient royal families . . .
Asgard royal families . . .
Wraith royal families . . .
Lucian royal families . . .
DDOpian royal families . . .
Jaffa royal families . . .

Well at one point was family was in power in Hungary so the historys interesting other than that no

Whatabou!?!?!? None of these have any connection to Hungary (except DDOpians . . .)
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Saint.James
Posts: 68
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 7:01:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 6:59:38 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 12/10/2010 6:55:07 PM, Saint.James wrote:
At 12/10/2010 6:53:28 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 12/10/2010 6:46:02 PM, Saint.James wrote:
which royal family are we talking about because there are alot

Goa'uld royal families . . .
Ancient royal families . . .
Asgard royal families . . .
Wraith royal families . . .
Lucian royal families . . .
DDOpian royal families . . .
Jaffa royal families . . .

Well at one point was family was in power in Hungary so the historys interesting other than that no

Whatabou!?!?!? None of these have any connection to Hungary (except DDOpians . . .)
all i read was royal family and nothing in between so i posted what i knew about one royal fmaily xD
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 7:18:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 7:01:55 PM, Saint.James wrote:
At 12/10/2010 6:59:38 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 12/10/2010 6:55:07 PM, Saint.James wrote:
At 12/10/2010 6:53:28 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 12/10/2010 6:46:02 PM, Saint.James wrote:
which royal family are we talking about because there are alot

Goa'uld royal families . . .
Ancient royal families . . .
Asgard royal families . . .
Wraith royal families . . .
Lucian royal families . . .
DDOpian royal families . . .
Jaffa royal families . . .

Well at one point was family was in power in Hungary so the historys interesting other than that no

Whatabou!?!?!? None of these have any connection to Hungary (except DDOpians . . .)
all i read was royal family and nothing in between so i posted what i knew about one royal fmaily xD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.