Jump to topic:

Least Favorite Restaurant?

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 6:37:14 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Out of all the restaurants you've been to, what's your least favorite restaurant?

For me, it's Applebee's. I've only been there like two times.

One time I was at Applebee's, I ordered the 4 cheese mac & cheese with honey pepper chicken tenders. The food looked delicious on the website but when I ate it, my taste buds felt violated. It tasted disgusting to me and I only ate the breadstick. Not even the appetizers in Applebee's tasted that good to me and even the smell of the restaurant wasn't that appealing to me.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:04:52 AM
At 6/3/2016 8:52:29 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/3/2016 8:48:45 AM, Wylted wrote:
Does McDonalds count as a resteraunt?
Yes, it does!

Disgusting
Carolean_Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 6:47:41 PM
Probably a tie between MOD Pizza and Jack N' The Box. I've seen flies swarming the kitchen and food in both restaurants, I would rather cut off one of my fingers than eat at either of those places.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 8:30:19 PM
At 6/3/2016 6:47:41 PM, Carolean_Karl wrote:
Probably a tie between MOD Pizza and Jack N' The Box. I've seen flies swarming the kitchen and food in both restaurants, I would rather cut off one of my fingers than eat at either of those places.
Never heard of MOD Pizza but I have heard of Jack N' The Box. I think it's disgusting that flies swarm around the kitchens in those restaurants.

I wouldn't eat Jack N' The Box for my life because even though I've never been there, I've seen a lot of their commercials and their food just looks disgusting to me! Plus, I hate how Jack N' The Box always rubs their products in peoples' faces with an excessive amount of commercials! It's okay to advertise a company but when the company makes it their mission to advertise all the time, it gets kind of annoying.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 10:04:48 PM
"Least Favorite Restaurant?" I don't have a least favorite, I don't go back to suck azz Restaurants. So they all suck equally because I would never go back to any of them.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 10:55:20 PM
At 6/3/2016 9:04:52 AM, Wylted wrote:
Yes, it does!

Disgusting

Lol @ your picture
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 10:55:43 PM
The worst restaurant I've went to was this one named Athenian room. The food is crap.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 12:08:47 AM
At 6/3/2016 10:55:43 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
The worst restaurant I've went to was this one named Athenian room. The food is crap.
Judging from the name, I'm assuming the restaurant is Greek.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 12:10:46 AM
At 6/4/2016 12:08:47 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/3/2016 10:55:43 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Judging from the name, I'm assuming the restaurant is Greek.

Yep. All the food was burnt and soggy.

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 12:23:32 AM
At 6/3/2016 6:37:14 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Out of all the restaurants you've been to, what's your least favorite restaurant?

Some people may not know about this place sense it's in Scottsdale, Arizona and it's closed now, but mine is most definitely Amy's Baking Company. It's the WORST Italian food I've ever had. The owners are absolutely insane! In fact, this restaurant was featured on Kitchen Nightmares, a show by Gordon Ramsay. Here are a few examples:

https://m.youtube.com...

One time I was at Applebee's, I ordered the 4 cheese mac & cheese with honey pepper chicken tenders. The food looked delicious on the website but when I ate it, my taste buds felt violated. It tasted disgusting to me and I only ate the breadstick. Not even the appetizers in Applebee's tasted that good to me and even the smell of the restaurant wasn't that appealing to me.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:13:54 AM
At 6/3/2016 10:55:20 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:04:52 AM, Wylted wrote:
Yes, it does!

Disgusting

Lol @ your picture

Lol, I was trying to remove it vefore anybody notice.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:37:25 AM
At 6/4/2016 12:23:32 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 6:37:14 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

Some people may not know about this place sense it's in Scottsdale, Arizona and it's closed now, but mine is most definitely Amy's Baking Company. It's the WORST Italian food I've ever had. The owners are absolutely insane! In fact, this restaurant was featured on Kitchen Nightmares, a show by Gordon Ramsay. Here are a few examples:

I watched both videos! This restaurant really is a nightmare! The food looks absolutely revolting! Disgusting isn't describing it enough! When I saw the food, I lost my appetite and felt extremely nauseous.

Also, the customer service is absolutely atrocious! The owners scream at the customers just because the customers are making true statements about their food and the owners start fights with customers who have clearly waited just to receive what looks like something from the dumpster!

Amy's Baking Company. What a misleading name!

If I ever ate at Amy's Baking Company, I'd probably vomit and die inside.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:43:07 AM
Haha! Well, at least now, whenever I feel like losing weight and not feeling so ravenous, I can always watch Kitchen Nightmares on YouTube for a little motivation!
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 4:27:58 AM
At 6/4/2016 3:43:07 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Haha! Well, at least now, whenever I feel like losing weight and not feeling so ravenous, I can always watch Kitchen Nightmares on YouTube for a little motivation!
XD That's so accurate.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 2:23:37 AM
Friendly's. I can deal with bad food or bad service. I just won't go back, no huge deal. It sucks, but that's life - you can't always be happy with your choices. But Friendly's? No, they couldn't just give me gross food or bad service. They were perfectly average in both regards. No, they gave me the worst food poisoning of my life. It was so bad. I can't even look at the restaurant without feeling nauseous. So they are my least favorite.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 8:23:03 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/7/2016 2:23:37 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Friendly's. I can deal with bad food or bad service. I just won't go back, no huge deal. It sucks, but that's life - you can't always be happy with your choices. But Friendly's? No, they couldn't just give me gross food or bad service. They were perfectly average in both regards. No, they gave me the worst food poisoning of my life. It was so bad. I can't even look at the restaurant without feeling nauseous. So they are my least favorite.

LOL and they call themselves Friendly's! XD

Sorry for the food poisoning!