Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Is there a reason why most Asians are short?

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 2:29:43 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I'm not racist at all! I respect all races, all genders, all sexualities, etc. If I was racist or sexist or heightist or ageist, I would be saying something ignorant but this isn't ignorant because I've seen it so many times!

I have never met a tall Asian, ever! All of the Asians I know are like 5'10 and under but mostly around 5'6 and under!

I know that there are some Asians who are tall such as Yao Ming but it seems like 90% of Asians are short!

I have nothing against short people or tall people because people can't control their own height! Only their genetic traits can!

I am not saying that all Asians are short! My question is Why are like 90% of Asians short?
MadCatTB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 5:27:55 PM
At 6/16/2016 2:29:43 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
I'm not racist at all! I respect all races, all genders, all sexualities, etc. If I was racist or sexist or heightist or ageist, I would be saying something ignorant but this isn't ignorant because I've seen it so many times!

I have never met a tall Asian, ever! All of the Asians I know are like 5'10 and under but mostly around 5'6 and under!

I know that there are some Asians who are tall such as Yao Ming but it seems like 90% of Asians are short!

It's because Genghis Khan fucked the extra couple inches out of them about a thousand years ago.
I have nothing against short people or tall people because people can't control their own height! Only their genetic traits can!

I am not saying that all Asians are short! My question is Why are like 90% of Asians short?
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:32:58 PM
It's because of genetic reasons that is born out of climate and the environment.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 6:30:02 AM
China has several different Chinese races, they are mostly short but a race of Yao Mings does exist.

They are short because us short people are superior.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 4:20:42 AM

So they can fit into their short jeans.
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 8:22:09 AM

Every race has its own characteristics. I could ask a similar question about Dutch people. Why are Dutch people so tall? It's just their characteristics.
In my country, people here are generally not that tall, and I'm European. We're just made this way. I'm a 5'7 / around 1m70 female and here that's considered the average height for men here. Different countries/races, have their own characteristics, as simple as that.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Nivek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 3:35:21 AM
You're not racist. No need to mention that. Ascribing stereotypical characteristics is just a normal process for everyone. Just like learning experience, we take voluntary steps first, then involuntary actions second. The same applies to stereotyping race and gender. Asians in the UK and the US are incredibly short. All the stereotypes apply, including the less pleasant ones and this applies especially if you live in such countries.
Ciacco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 3:35:00 PM

It's probably because they have way too much rice in their diet and not enough pancake mix.
Surprisingly relevant video: https://www.youtube.com...
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 2:09:59 AM
At 7/6/2016 3:35:00 PM, Ciacco wrote:

It's probably because they have way too much rice in their diet and not enough pancake mix.
Surprisingly relevant video: https://www.youtube.com...

LOL! Not enough pancake mix?
lord_megatron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 3:45:26 AM
Many asians are 6ft or taller. The Americans are the ones who are short, albeit not on the height, but on the intelligence.
lord_megatron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 3:46:26 AM
Many asians are above 6ft, and most have a decent height. The Americans are the ones who are short, although not on the height, but on the intelligence.