Jump to topic:

What would you do? -CM

CookieMonster9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 7:52:51 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Hello everybody I'm going to be starting forums up called "What would you do" where I give the oddest of scenario's and you tell me what you would do. You can be as deep as you need to be about it. If this works out I will be making more what would you do's. How this works is I give you a scenario, and I give you options of things you can do (if you have some amazing idea of what to do that isn't on the list put it anyway and I will give you a scenario of what you happen if you did that, anything weird or inappropriate that won't result in anything won't be responded to).

One day you wake up out of bed just as you do every morning. You lay in bed and as your relaxing you realize your bed feels a little different. You get up to see what is wrong and you discover your not in your bed, your in someone else's bed. As you get up not only do you realize your not in your bed, your not even in your room. You look through the window and you don't see anything that would tell you where you are. You try to open window but it is sealed shut. You hear voices coming from the other room, which would mean this is the home of a family (mafia family or regular family up to your mind, this is your game ;).

*items on you* (this is an items list that shows all the items you have, you may do whatever you want with these items)

-keys
-phone
-wallet

*exits*

-two doors (one leads to what looks like a bathroom area [door 1] and one leads to where the voices are [door 2])
-one window
-one vent (here's a little fun, if over 500 pounds vent is not available)

*items in room*

-bed
-TV
-shelf
-walking stick

**OPTIONS**

1) walk towards door 2 calmly
2) walk towards door 2 aggressively
3) break window and jump through it
4) walk towards door 1 calmly
5) walk towards door 1 aggressively
6) use bed as stool and go through vent (remember if under 500 pounds)
7) use phone and call....(this is where you put in the number)

When you decide on one just say the number, if you have any customizations to this just say the number and whatever else you want to do.

I will be posting the next scenarios Monday June 20th to whoever has put down an answer. Remember even if I have already posted the next step on here you can still play along without looking at next scenario and put down an answer, just remember if I have already posted next step before you put in an answer you have to pick one of the six without any customizations (no making own option). If there are any questions about how this system works text me (not in comments) and I will try to give you an answer. Good luck and may the odds be forever in your favor.
Hello everybody having a good day? I just wanted to let you know that there is a new type of game called "What would you do?" where I post scenarios and you put down what you would do. To get in on this go to http://www.debate.org... , read the rules, and put in your answer!

I'm not here to start an argument, I'm just here so I can gain more knowledge about the world and feed my mind knowledge that you can't really get as much as you wish you could in life. -CM
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 12:24:52 PM
Using stick to break winsow and getting out before I get shot. Also making a mental note to not get that drunk again.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 1:08:38 PM
What would you do if you went camping , and woke up with a sore bum and $50 in your back pocket.?
CookieMonster9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 4:17:41 PM
At 6/17/2016 12:24:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
Using stick to break winsow and getting out before I get shot. Also making a mental note to not get that drunk again.

So option 3?
Hello everybody having a good day? I just wanted to let you know that there is a new type of game called "What would you do?" where I post scenarios and you put down what you would do. To get in on this go to http://www.debate.org... , read the rules, and put in your answer!

I'm not here to start an argument, I'm just here so I can gain more knowledge about the world and feed my mind knowledge that you can't really get as much as you wish you could in life. -CM
CookieMonster9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 4:21:47 PM
Ok I guess people didn't get the message so I will be making it very clear. If it is not related to this post then don't put it on. From now on anybody not posting an option will be reported. If you want to comment on something or if you have a question PM me other than that this is strictly for answers and as said will be reported if not so.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 4:30:40 PM
At 6/17/2016 1:08:38 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
What would you do if you went camping , and woke up with a sore bum and $50 in your back pocket.?

Give whoever raped me $25 back. I don't like over charging people
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 4:35:28 PM
At 6/17/2016 4:21:47 PM, CookieMonster9 wrote:
Ok I guess people didn't get the message so I will be making it very clear. If it is not related to this post then don't put it on. From now on anybody not posting an option will be reported. If you want to comment on something or if you have a question PM me other than that this is strictly for answers and as said will be reported if not so.

Sorry it's what I do.