An accurate election poll

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 6:19:04 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I have sent the following message to 100 users:

Just trying to take an informal poll that is accurate, on the DDO election. Your help would be appreciated. all answers are anonymous.

1. Who if anyone do you support for DDO presidency?

2. How strongly do you support them?

3. Do you think the president effects your experience on the site in any significant way?

If you have not answered it but got it, please PM me your answer. If I overlooked you, PM me your answers.

The poll was sent to people to better determine accuracy of the following....

People not likely to click on polls

undecideds

if somebody is leaning in a certain direction strongly or just barely.

If your support of one person has been extremely vocal, I filled out the answers for you. If you are a candidate, I have filled out the answers for you, if you are new or inattentive to politics on DDO, I have skipped you intentionally.

Anybody else I have not got to.......... PM me your answers, they are anonymous and will have the raw numbers crunched and put up in 24 hours. 100 responses is ideal, so far I have only gotten about 75.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 6:49:08 PM
When do you think the results will be in?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 3:36:47 AM
At 6/21/2016 6:49:08 PM, lannan13 wrote:
When do you think the results will be in?

In less than an hour
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 9:28:54 PM
I filled out the answers for you.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 2:36:45 PM
At 6/21/2016 6:19:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
I have sent the following message to 100 users:

Just trying to take an informal poll that is accurate, on the DDO election. Your help would be appreciated. all answers are anonymous.

1. Who if anyone do you support for DDO presidency?

2. How strongly do you support them?

3. Do you think the president effects your experience on the site in any significant way?

If you have not answered it but got it, please PM me your answer. If I overlooked you, PM me your answers.

The poll was sent to people to better determine accuracy of the following....

People not likely to click on polls

undecideds

if somebody is leaning in a certain direction strongly or just barely.

If your support of one person has been extremely vocal, I filled out the answers for you. If you are a candidate, I have filled out the answers for you, if you are new or inattentive to politics on DDO, I have skipped you intentionally.

Anybody else I have not got to.......... PM me your answers, they are anonymous and will have the raw numbers crunched and put up in 24 hours. 100 responses is ideal, so far I have only gotten about 75.

Clinton wins election by 5 points.