sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 10:04:35 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/26/2016 11:10:05 AM, 124275 wrote:
World peace.

Ya world peace. That will never happen which can be proved by world peace never have happened.

But anyway A limited govt and a capitalist free market system with just enough regulation to squelch monopolies but let the stupid suffer.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:53:29 PM
At 6/26/2016 10:04:35 PM, sadolite wrote:
World peace.

Ya world peace. That will never happen which can be proved by world peace never have happened.

But anyway A limited govt and a capitalist free market system with just enough regulation to squelch monopolies but let the stupid suffer.

Let the stupid suffer? Really. What makes you think you're above such a narrowing classification? You got money? Maybe you think you're rich. Maybe you're just too stupid to contemplate why you were born and instantly stamped with an identification number. People think to work hard and pay your taxes is success. Lol you got played. You're a slave, and you don't even know it.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 3:10:53 PM
An ideal world is a world that welcomes wireless and free, all the energy it needs without having to work for it. An ideal world is awakening each day never bothering to look itself in the mirror to dress to an image of conformity. To do what you want, when you want, never wanting or needing governance, is you now in a world of pristine morality.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 1:15:12 PM
"What makes you think you're above such a narrowing classification?" I answered the OP's question. I don't give a rats azz about your opinion of how I take care of my affairs and support myself. You want to be an unemployed loser that is your prerogative. "Let the stupid suffer"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 2:21:43 AM
World peace.

A system where there are many countries which cooperate extensively with each other. Each country would have its own culture, and regions would have their own larger systems that other regions didn't.
Countries would be, for the most part, ethnically pure and the average person would take immense pride in his/her country and heritage.
All regions would be equal in terms of per capita wealth, and all regions would more or less have a uniform population density in order to maintain the balance.
The world would NOT be a single culturally uniform country.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid