7. Zetsubou
8. Atheism
9. sac8
10. Lovelife
11. JBlake
12. Korashk
13. Cody

RULES:
These are my rules. Those surrounded by tildes are ones with particular importance. Violating these will almost ALWAYS result in some form of punishment.

1. Votes to lynch must be cast using the method inside of the brackets [>>>Lynch (name)<<<] and bolded or they won't be counted.

2. You don't have to UNVOTE to change your vote just change it.

3. You may vote for a NO LYNCH. This ends the day phase and no one is lynched.

4. Do not discuss this game outside of this thread. You may ask me to remind players to be active, but you may not do it yourself.

5. Only current players may post in this game. You can say "oh no" or avenge me townies" after you die but nothing strategy wise.

6. DO NOT screen-print your role, DO NOT copy and paste your role. You may summarize it if you wish. Breaking this rule will result in a MOD KILL. You also may not copy/paste other parts of your PMs with me, but violating this rule will probably NOT result in a modkill.

7. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 24 hours, please post a notification in the thread. Please treat this game as a semi-serious commitment to the other players and contribute regularly.

8. Night actions will occur in lump at the end of the night. Day actions occur immediately.

11. No Talking after discussion has ended. This basically prevents people from having to read nonsense for pages on end. Also people have to sleep.

12. If you go an entire Day Phase without posting be prepared to be replaced without a whole lot of notification.

13. Recently deceased players MAY NOT sign up to be replacements in the sign-ups thread. Unless they happened to be a townie or third party unprivy to any game information.

14. This will probably be added to if necessary, if you think it's illegal and its not listed, pm me first and I will give a yay or nay.
wamba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 11:36:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Can all players PM me their role info that I originally sent to re-establish the role pms and also make sure I have the same info you have
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:02:40 AM
I am the Partridge in a Pear Tree. I have no powers as of yet, but I am told that I may gain a power as the game continues. I know nothing about these potential powers.

If you guys want, the Cop can investigate me. I personally suspect the Cop to be Cindy Lou Who.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:06:47 AM
At 12/18/2010 12:02:40 AM, mongeese wrote:
I am the Partridge in a Pear Tree. I have no powers as of yet, but I am told that I may gain a power as the game continues. I know nothing about these potential powers.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
On the first day phase of mafia, Askbob made mongeese:
A partridge in a pear tree.

Unvote.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:11:00 AM

If you guys want, the Cop can investigate me. I personally suspect the Cop to be Cindy Lou Who.

I think this is bullsh!t.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:13:33 AM
At 12/18/2010 12:12:39 AM, tvellalott wrote:
@sac8: Why?

I don't like how people claim roles in which they "gain" powers later in the game. Way to easy for mafia to delay giving out information and allows them more time to get by.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:14:17 AM
At 12/18/2010 12:11:00 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

It seems to check out: the song increments for each day, as mongeese will get powers each day. We don't have to waste a cop investigation on him; if these powers do not occur, then he is guilty; otherwise, he will help the town more and more each day.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:14:52 AM
At 12/18/2010 12:13:33 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

I don't like how people claim roles in which they "gain" powers later in the game. Way to easy for mafia to delay giving out information and allows them more time to get by.

This early in the game it's hardly reason to lynch someone, especially when he has claimed character and role. You have nothing further to gain with your pressure, except his lynch.

VOTE sac8
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:15:27 AM
At 12/18/2010 12:14:17 AM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/18/2010 12:11:00 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

It seems to check out: the song increments for each day, as mongeese will get powers each day. We don't have to waste a cop investigation on him; if these powers do not occur, then he is guilty; otherwise, he will help the town more and more each day.

I bet all he has to do is claim some sort of rb bs and get by without even having these powers. Way too easy for mafia to get by.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:15:50 AM

Okay, seriously? How do you figure that the Cop is Cindy Lou Who? There is no way that you can even assume such, given what you've told us that you know. That just seems suspicious to me. I think you may have a role in which if Cindy Lou Who targets you, you kill her and instanly win or something of the like.

[>>>VTL MONGEESE<<<]
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:15:52 AM
At 12/18/2010 12:14:52 AM, tvellalott wrote:

This early in the game it's hardly reason to lynch someone, especially when he has claimed character and role. You have nothing further to gain with your pressure, except his lynch.

VOTE sac8

Please. This has been happening all too frequently.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:18:45 AM
At 12/18/2010 12:15:50 AM, mongoose wrote:
Okay, seriously? How do you figure that the Cop is Cindy Lou Who? There is no way that you can even assume such, given what you've told us that you know. That just seems suspicious to me. I think you may have a role in which if Cindy Lou Who targets you, you kill her and instanly win or something of the like.
[>>>VTL MONGEESE<<<]

I agree with this. How would he even suspect the character to be in the game, much less have such a central role? Vote mongeese.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:19:51 AM
At 12/18/2010 12:15:52 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 12/18/2010 12:14:52 AM, tvellalott wrote:

VOTE sac8

Please. This has been happening all too frequently.

Elaborate?

I was given clues in my character information, so I don't see if as a far stretch for someone to suspect Cindy Lou of being the cop.

Muh threads
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:20:45 AM
At 12/18/2010 12:19:51 AM, tvellalott wrote:
I was given clues in my character information, so I don't see if as a far stretch for someone to suspect Cindy Lou of being the cop.

But were your clues relevant to the same storyline or a different one?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:33:50 AM
How would ANYTHING that has to do with a Partridge in a Pear Tree give him indication that Cindy Lou Who is the cop? Really, it would be more likely that a mafia or serial killer role would know who the cop is, to know who to avoid. It just doesn't make sense. The claim is nonsense, and vanilla to boot.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:42:16 AM
At 12/18/2010 12:22:36 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
This is such bull, lol. TV is next on my suspicions.

What the hell are you talking about? I suspect you because there was pressure on someone, they claimed role and character and you kept your vote on them. Now, you're saying I'm suspicious. OMGUS much?

Muh threads
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:59:35 AM
Honestly, people aren't allowed to speculate? I doubt his role had anything to do with Cindy Lou Who, but it isn't all that great of a stretch to think that would be a character.

VTL sac8
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 1:33:43 AM
Okay I caught up.
Idk I doubt he's lying but idk how/why he'd get that info. I'm not really suspicious of anyone right now.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:07:45 PM
I'm just throwing out suspcisions and predictions. I recall for the Mario Mafia we outlined who we thought would/wouldn't be in the game, and what roles they would likely have. The town won.

Also, the idea that anybody could have a role that specifically kills Cindy Lou Who is ridiculous. Cindy Lou Who was never close to dying in any of her story.