Signing a contract with Bossy

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 8:48:21 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Yes, this contract really is necessary:

EITHER PARTY MAY PULL OUT OF THIS CONTRACT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF SIGNING IT - IF DYLAN CATLOW PULLS OUT, HE MAY STILL NOT CHANGE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS OF ANY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT THAT GABRIEL DEEN CREATED. IF GABRIEL DEEN PULLS OUT, DYLAN CATLOW IS ONLY EXPECTED TO OBSERVE THE ABOVE CONDITION (THIS ALLOWS DYLAN CATLOW TO "TEST THE WATERS" SO TO SPEAK BY REQUESTING THE ACCOUNT DETAILS, AND IF GABRIEL DEEN HAS VALID GROUNDS FOR REFUSAL, HE MAY SIMPLY GET OUT OF THE CONTRACT I, Dylan Catlow, agree to watch the remaining Hellraiser movies i.e., those of which I have not yet seen, with Gabriel Deen (this does not apply to movies which have not yet been made). I shall not be expected to watch one unless I have received a 72 hour warning beforehand, and I shall not be expected to watch more than one Hellraiser movie in a three day time span. I shall not be expected to sit for the duration of more than five movies, and in one year's time from today (today being July 5th 2016), all of my contractual obligations with respect to this contract will have will have expired, and the contract is void for both parties, with the exception of one clause: Dylan Catlow may not change the account's password even afterwards. In exchange for this, Gabriel Deen will provide me with all the information needed to access his Minecraft account (which may not be a demo account), or, failing that, some minecraft account which is not merely a demo account (If he furnishes me with a non-member account that is not his current account, I may not use his current account). He must do this immediately after agreeing to the contract. He may not change the account information, or close the account unless I give him permission to (This applies to me, Dylan Catlow, as well). Moreover, neither of us may share the account information with anyone else, particularly those who we feel would steal the account, and both of us agree not to engage in any behavior that would comprise the account, such as getting banned. No idiosyncratic interpretation of any words or sentences or phrases contained herein is permitted. Moreover, Gabriel Deen must act on this contract in a way which he thinks Ayn Rand would not find sneaky, were she to be alive in similar form today. Moreover, Gabriel Deen may not act on this contract in a way which he thinks Dylan Catlow would find sneaky if Dylan Catlow knew how he planned to act on it. If either of us breach the contract, the other party is not required to fulfill their obligations, but the contract is still in effect for the violating party. In other words, if Dylan Catlow violates the rules of the contract, he must still do his best to fulfill the contract, but Gabriel Deen is not required to do anything he doesn't want to do. The same applies in reverse. If Gabriel Deen buys Dylan Catlow a minecraft account of his own, Dylan Catlow may no longer use Gabriel Deen's own account. In order for Gabriel to do this, he must purchase a non-demo minecraft account, give Dylan Catlow valid account details, and never ever change any of the info. He may also not share the details with anyone else, or do anything that would compromise the account.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 10:37:02 PM
At 7/5/2016 9:15:30 PM, Wylted wrote:
I will stand with the one who knows not how to play mafia and watch hellraiser movies.

You're consistently scumread because everyone else is the problem, not you, right?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 10:52:43 PM
At 7/5/2016 10:37:02 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 7/5/2016 9:15:30 PM, Wylted wrote:
I will stand with the one who knows not how to play mafia and watch hellraiser movies.

You're consistently scumread because everyone else is the problem, not you, right?

Literally every game that happens early on, and everyone is over it and town reads me by DP3 or 4

If that happebs every single game, what does common sense tell you was going to happen there?
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 7:01:33 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Bump
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 8:53:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Moreover, Gabriel Deen must act on this contract in a way which he thinks Ayn Rand would not find sneaky, were she to be alive in similar form today.

I call this the Ayn Rand clause. It's ironclad.