Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 11:33:34 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
It gives me great displeasure to annouce the following:

I am leaving DDO.

Allow me to explain. Due to unforeseen circumstances (which are in no way related to the site), I am forced to deactivate my DDO account. I plan this as only a temporary measure, however, I cannot know when exactly I will be able to return.

I'm very sorry to have to go. My time here on DDO has been most pleasant, due to many wonderful people who have done their best to be as delightful as possible.

I ask that to anyone whom with I have some unpaid debt to please forgive me my trespass, and to let me know if there is a means by which I might go about making restituition. My e-mail address is kescartedejudica"at"hotmail.com.

Once again, allow me to say that I do indeed plan to return someday, when I am available to be much more active than I have been the last few weeks.

As for my organization, the Voting Team, which is the backbone of the KDVF, that is left to my former co-moderater fire_wings, to either dissolve or continue with as he pleases.

Again, thank you everyone for making the site what it is. May DDO continue to exist as the venue for sound discussion, and all activities thus related. May any and everyone who comes here be able to at least mildly entertained, and at most, better understood in the ways of the world and all that is beyond.

There is much more I could say, but my memory eludes me at present. No matter. I'm sure the rest of you could say it just as well. :)

Farewell,

Kescarte_DeJudica
I'm not sure what to put here yet. Someone please give me some suggestions.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 11:47:57 PM
At 7/17/2016 11:33:34 PM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:

I am leaving DDO.

Allow me to explain. Due to unforeseen circumstances (which are in no way related to the site), I am forced to deactivate my DDO account. I plan this as only a temporary measure, however, I cannot know when exactly I will be able to return.

I'm very sorry to have to go. My time here on DDO has been most pleasant, due to many wonderful people who have done their best to be as delightful as possible.

I ask that to anyone whom with I have some unpaid debt to please forgive me my trespass, and to let me know if there is a means by which I might go about making restituition. My e-mail address is kescartedejudica"at"hotmail.com.

Once again, allow me to say that I do indeed plan to return someday, when I am available to be much more active than I have been the last few weeks.

As for my organization, the Voting Team, which is the backbone of the KDVF, that is left to my former co-moderater fire_wings, to either dissolve or continue with as he pleases.

Again, thank you everyone for making the site what it is. May DDO continue to exist as the venue for sound discussion, and all activities thus related. May any and everyone who comes here be able to at least mildly entertained, and at most, better understood in the ways of the world and all that is beyond.

There is much more I could say, but my memory eludes me at present. No matter. I'm sure the rest of you could say it just as well. :)

Farewell,

Kescarte_DeJudica

I look forward to your return then <3
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 12:06:31 AM

I am leaving DDO.

Farewell,

Kescarte_DeJudica
I'm looking forward to the day you return. Good luck mate.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:43:21 AM
I hope you can sort out your irl problems soon and return to the site ^.^
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 3:08:40 AM
At 7/18/2016 1:43:21 AM, Sapphique wrote:
I hope you can sort out your irl problems soon and return to the site ^.^

+1
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~