Jump to topic:

Leaving for 20 minutes

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:53:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be away for about 20 minutes. I know some of you won't care, but for those of you who are wondering where I went, I will be back in 20 minutes. I promise I will come back, and didn't want to scare/alarm anyone.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:55:55 PM
Lol. Cool beans.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:13:57 PM
Okay guys, I'm back. I hope everyone saw this so no one got worried.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:56:36 PM
At 7/19/2016 4:53:22 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be away for about 20 minutes. I know some of you won't care, but for those of you who are wondering where I went, I will be back in 20 minutes. I promise I will come back, and didn't want to scare/alarm anyone.

Wow, I don't know what to say to this. I ask that you reconsider this step, you've been a lovely, valued member of the site and I hope to see you back in 10 minutes. If not, I wish you all the best.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:58:25 PM
At 7/19/2016 5:56:36 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:

Wow, I don't know what to say to this. I ask that you reconsider this step, you've been a lovely, valued member of the site and I hope to see you back in 10 minutes. If not, I wish you all the best.

I thank you for your sentiment, as life has been rough on me these past few minutes. I did plan to return, but I needed a short break from the site.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 1:05:17 PM

lol
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:09:46 PM

I once didn't log on for like 6 days and didn't tell anyone.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:10:47 PM
At 7/20/2016 9:09:46 PM, sadolite wrote:

Holy sh*t man!
I deactivated for 2 weeks and only told one person. Pretty edgy if I do say so myself.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:19:14 PM
At 7/20/2016 9:10:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Holy sh*t man!
I deactivated for 2 weeks and only told one person. Pretty edgy if I do say so myself.

I am like that, I'll go out and that limb and dance like I don't care.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 7:55:32 PM

Holy sh*t man!

I left for like a month once and I don't think anyone noticed.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 7:56:10 PM
At 7/25/2016 7:55:32 PM, Godgirl wrote:

Holy sh*t man!

Lol, it happens

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 7:59:18 PM
At 7/25/2016 7:56:10 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Holy sh*t man!

Lol, it happens

I didn't really make a conscious decision to leave, and I didn't actually deactivate or anything, but I realized that I hadn't been on in a while and I was like "I wonder if anyone noticed" but then I was like "nah, probably not," and it turned out I was right the second time lol.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 8:05:56 PM
At 7/25/2016 7:59:18 PM, Godgirl wrote:
At 7/25/2016 7:56:10 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Holy sh*t man!

Lol, it happens

I didn't really make a conscious decision to leave, and I didn't actually deactivate or anything, but I realized that I hadn't been on in a while and I was like "I wonder if anyone noticed" but then I was like "nah, probably not," and it turned out I was right the second time lol.

lol

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 5:45:58 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 7/19/2016 5:13:57 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Okay guys, I'm back. I hope everyone saw this so no one got worried.

Lol xD
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW