Jump to topic:

Funny Signs

twsurber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2010 11:39:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I just read Lwerd's post about the atheist billboard thing. To lighten the mood I thought I'd start a funny one here. Please share some of the funny signs or things you have seen.

at GO Grocery "Save 0-70% everyday" (I think they meant 10-70 but the 1 fell off)

at McDonalds Hot Fudge Sundaes $1 each or 2 for $2

Homemade Ice Cream Social, All ladies giving milk please come early.

We'd like to thank the men's group for the pew cushions, they are a real asset.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2010 1:14:06 PM
went to an arsenal match once when i was a kid and spotted a sign saying "up the arse", with the rest covered..ever since, if i was to support a soccer team, it'd be them.
signature
Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2010 1:53:18 PM
I once saw a red fire escape sign outside a building (it was red with some guy running down the stairs) with text at the bottom saying "fire exit, keep clear." When I was passing through again a week later, someone had cut some pieces of paper up to make said running man hold a canister of petrol, with flames coming out of the doorway and the text had been painted over and replaced with "holy sh!t, that was awesome"
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
twsurber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2010 5:38:15 PM
FUNNY AND SUPPOSEDLY TRUE STORIES:

1. There was a convenience store clerk who had recently been reprimanded for not checking age identification. Shortly thereafter the store was robbed while she was on shift. She willingly gave all the money from the cash register and before leaving the robber asked her for cigarettes. She refused and told the robber that she had to see an ID or she would get fired. Frustrated, the goofy robber layed his drivers license on the counter. The security camera had a perfect angle!

2. In court, an attorney argued that the original charges that warranted a felony should be reduced to a mismeanor because the items went on sale at the time of the hearing.

3. A lady in Tennessee called the highway dept and asked that a deer crossing warning sign should be moved because too many deer were getting hit by cars at that location.

4. A man approached a police officer to complain that the cocaine he had purchased from a drug dealer was actually flour.

5. A girl at my high school argued against getting a speeding/seat belt ticket because the police officer wasn't wearing his hat, and she couldn't be sure that he was really a police officer. She lost.