sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 2:10:46 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/31/2016 9:55:57 AM, 124275 wrote:
No

It's easy to ask that question when you are not starving to death and not having test your will to live and there are no other alternatives.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 2:41:55 PM
At 7/31/2016 9:55:57 AM, 124275 wrote:
No

I'd go for a slice of buttocks.
I'm thinking the left cheek would be more tender.
Just under well done. With Spices
And some different flavored dipping sauce.
A serve of chips .
And I'm thinking for a drink.
I'd go for a icy cold coke.

However I would never eat human meat from a person who's face I seen.
I don't want to know nothing about them.
Actually , I'm thinking a 20 year old Japanese girl would produce a fine quality cut of meat.
Yeah.
AlyceTheElectrician
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 10:23:01 PM
I'd like to think that I wouldn't.

but desperation is a hell of a condition to be in.
Be who you are, Say what you feel, Because those who mind don"t matter, And those who matter don't mind.

BANGTAN! Blood, Sweat, & Tears> Check it out yes! https://www.youtube.com...
MLMaverick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 3:05:49 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/2/2016 10:23:01 PM, AlyceTheElectrician wrote:
I'd like to think that I wouldn't.

but desperation is a hell of a condition to be in.

I have been lurking this site for a few days now, and I believe this the perfect thread for my first post.

My answer is absolutely! In the right conditions.

Example, eat or starve to death. I would eat the other guy. I would also expect the other guy to eat me. I have people that depend on me daily. So let's not be selfish. Full Hannibal, with years and years of Hannibal therapy after.
I'm new.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 2:32:52 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I wil be using this as a post for the Olympics (lol)

I might if I really have to. Killing is immoral, so I probably won't eat a person, but just a story to when I might eat a person.

You ran from your lives from giant mice, and now you are stuck in a room only with fire for light, and one knife, and you have to go out of it. You can make it erode, but that can happen exactly 1 week later, and you can go out. You have one knife, and with the knife, the hardest you can make is a dent to the wall. You are stuck. You only have only one jug of water which is half-empty, and a pack of jelly bears, and a half-eaten ham sandwich. Your friend has the same. He also has 3 more jugs of water, and he won't give it to you.

2 days past, and you still could not go out. You only have a small amount of water left, and 3 gummy bears. Your friend has 2 jugs, won't share to you, and 5 gummy bears. A day later, you finished your water, and have half a gummy bear left to survive for around 4 days. Your friend has 1 and a half jugs of water, and 1 gummy bear. The next day, you finish all your water, and couldn't eat anything, and was very thirsty. Your friend had one jug left. You have to survive and get out of that room, and there was 2 days left. There are 2 ways this can go.

First way, you just stay there, waiting for food. The days past, and you are so hungry and thirsty, and you die of thirst, as your friend still didn't give you any water. Your friend in the end dies also because he was hungry, even though he had some water left. Both die, and the story is over.

The second way is you kill your friend, throw the knife in his throat. You totally pwn him. You are hungry, and there is two days left. You have your friends water, a jug of it, and your friends dead corpse. You quit crying. You are very hungry, and you have nothing to eat. Unless you eat your friends dead corpse. With the knife, you rip all bad parts, and eat him. For two days, you eat him, and each day you drink half a jug of water. In the end the room erodes, and you go safely to your house.

If it was in that situation, I would have killed him to save myself. But if that doesn't happen, then no, I won't.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka