Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

InsertNameHere

lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2011 6:44:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Is in fact a guy.
You can tell because the former user known as InsertNameHere started a debate saying that he was female, but then left, because he knew he would lose with all the evidence about him being male.

He is trying to tell me differently, so it is up to all of you to tell him that we know the truth.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2011 7:04:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/3/2011 6:44:47 PM, lovelife wrote:
Is in fact a guy.
You can tell because the former user known as InsertNameHere started a debate saying that he was female, but then left, because he knew he would lose with all the evidence about him being male.


He is trying to tell me differently, so it is up to all of you to tell him that we know the truth.


What's the point and what if you're wrong ? If you're wrong then you just gave a huge pointless insult ; that's not sound.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2011 7:22:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/3/2011 7:04:32 PM, vardas0antras wrote:
At 1/3/2011 6:44:47 PM, lovelife wrote:
Is in fact a guy.
You can tell because the former user known as InsertNameHere started a debate saying that he was female, but then left, because he knew he would lose with all the evidence about him being male.


He is trying to tell me differently, so it is up to all of you to tell him that we know the truth.


What's the point and what if you're wrong ? If you're wrong then you just gave a huge pointless insult ; that's not sound.

Hahaha!!!!
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2011 7:24:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You know what would be really funny. If InsertNameHere was one of askbobs alternate accounts and he had been stooging us with some pictures he got off MySpace.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2011 8:25:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/3/2011 7:24:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:
You know what would be really funny. If InsertNameHere was one of askbobs alternate accounts and he had been stooging us with some pictures he got off MySpace.

I would have to spend many hours looking for someone as beautiful as InsertNameHere. It wouldn't be worth my time
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2011 8:25:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/3/2011 6:44:47 PM, lovelife wrote:
Is in fact a guy.

Makes sense with her previous profile pictures
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2011 8:30:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/3/2011 8:25:10 PM, askbob wrote:

I would have to spend many hours looking for someone as beautiful as InsertNameHere. It wouldn't be worth my time

ha
kfc
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2011 9:09:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/3/2011 8:25:10 PM, askbob wrote:
At 1/3/2011 7:24:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:
You know what would be really funny. If InsertNameHere was one of askbobs alternate accounts and he had been stooging us with some pictures he got off MySpace.

I would have to spend many hours looking for someone as beautiful as InsertNameHere. It wouldn't be worth my time

You wish you could get someone that looks as good as her.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
wamba
Posts: 688
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2011 9:37:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/3/2011 9:09:19 PM, Anarcho wrote:
At 1/3/2011 8:25:10 PM, askbob wrote:
At 1/3/2011 7:24:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:
You know what would be really funny. If InsertNameHere was one of askbobs alternate accounts and he had been stooging us with some pictures he got off MySpace.

I would have to spend many hours looking for someone as beautiful as InsertNameHere. It wouldn't be worth my time

You wish you could get someone that looks as good as her.

Dude you don't have to be so mean. I mean I just don't see why you have to be so sarcastic.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2011 11:53:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/3/2011 6:44:47 PM, lovelife wrote:
Is in fact a guy.
You can tell because the former user known as InsertNameHere started a debate saying that he was female, but then left, because he knew he would lose with all the evidence about him being male.

I thought she left b/c she was being a girl about her tormentor, askbob, coming back???

He is trying to tell me differently, so it is up to all of you to tell him that we know the truth.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 12:03:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/3/2011 11:53:59 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 1/3/2011 6:44:47 PM, lovelife wrote:
Is in fact a guy.
You can tell because the former user known as InsertNameHere started a debate saying that he was female, but then left, because he knew he would lose with all the evidence about him being male.

I thought she left b/c she was being a girl about her tormentor, askbob, coming back???

No, girls don't run from tormentors. They PMS all over them until they go away, and then often chase after them with a rolling pin or something to make sure they are gone.
Unless the tormentor is a mouse then they tend to run away for some reason.
Point is if he was being a girl she would
1) Kill him
2) Verbally attack him back
If he was a guy then askbob making jokes and stuff would hurt his <man> ego and he would run off.

He is trying to tell me differently, so it is up to all of you to tell him that we know the truth.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 1:11:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 1:12:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/4/2011 1:09:38 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/4/2011 1:06:51 PM, JBlake wrote:
lovelife is getting in on the trolling of INH now?

She's come a long way.

A little late to the game, but it's nice to know that she has come around as has the ownership on the site.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 2:37:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/4/2011 1:06:51 PM, JBlake wrote:
lovelife is getting in on the trolling of INH now?

I just poke fun at whatever is interesting. -yawn-
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 3:21:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/4/2011 1:12:37 PM, askbob wrote:
At 1/4/2011 1:09:38 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/4/2011 1:06:51 PM, JBlake wrote:
lovelife is getting in on the trolling of INH now?

She's come a long way.

A little late to the game, but it's nice to know that she has come around as has the ownership on the site.

She's earned a position here now. She certainly isn't the way she first was. This place is really a meritocracy right? So she holds her own now, and essentially adds to the site.
devinni01841
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 3:37:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
And I noticed INH's profile is no longer active...
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 4:47:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/6/2011 4:38:19 PM, wamba wrote:
At 1/6/2011 3:37:36 PM, devinni01841 wrote:
And I noticed INH's profile is no longer active...

it's a real bummer

Jeez, man! You trolled her outta here, single handedly!(chuckling a little bit)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 5:55:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why did she leave? I imagine it has something to do with 90% of the forum talking sh*t to her.

The way she was treated reminds me of Meg on the Family Guy. She was hazed incessantly. Not by me, though.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 5:57:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/6/2011 5:55:13 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Why did she leave? I imagine it has something to do with 90% of the forum talking sh*t to her.

The way she was treated reminds me of Meg on the Family Guy. She was hazed incessantly. Not by me, though.

BAHAHAHA in the episode I watched yesterday Chris became a cool kid and he didn't invite Meg to a party at their own house :p

She left due to Askbob's presence.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 5:59:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/6/2011 5:55:13 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Why did she leave? I imagine it has something to do with 90% of the forum talking sh*t to her.

The way she was treated reminds me of Meg on the Family Guy. She was hazed incessantly. Not by me, though.

Does that mean that Askbob is Peter?

lol, just kidding.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 6:01:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
BAHAHAHA in the episode I watched yesterday Chris became a cool kid and he didn't invite Meg to a party at their own house:

Heh... I saw the same episode yesterday.

She left due to Askbob's presence.:

Why? What's that all about?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 6:05:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/6/2011 5:59:44 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 1/6/2011 5:55:13 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Why did she leave? I imagine it has something to do with 90% of the forum talking sh*t to her.

The way she was treated reminds me of Meg on the Family Guy. She was hazed incessantly. Not by me, though.

Does that mean that Askbob is Peter?

Askbob's quagmire...

always bothering the indefensible little girls.

lol, just kidding.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 6:07:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/6/2011 5:55:13 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Why did she leave? I imagine it has something to do with 90% of the forum talking sh*t to her.

The way she was treated reminds me of Meg on the Family Guy. She was hazed incessantly. Not by me, though.

Nor me, but sometimes she brought it on herself. Other times, it was uncalled for.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 7:00:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/6/2011 5:55:13 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Why did she leave? I imagine it has something to do with 90% of the forum talking sh*t to her.

The way she was treated reminds me of Meg on the Family Guy. She was hazed incessantly. Not by me, though.

There's actually some good parallels to Meg in more ways besides hazing.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 7:01:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/6/2011 6:05:54 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
the indefensible little girls.

No need to insult her. I value a forum where we all treat each other with respect.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 10:04:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/6/2011 7:01:33 PM, askbob wrote:
At 1/6/2011 6:05:54 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
the indefensible little girls.

No need to insult her. I value a forum where we all treat each other with respect.

lol
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."