Jump to topic:

Obvious facts

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 9:59:02 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Post the most obvious and logical fact you can think of.
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiu: "Asian men are generally perceived as more feminine..."
Me: "Are you feminine?"
Diqiu: "Hey, no!"

"Do really really really good pens turn you on?" -Hayd

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

"let's keep it simple and traditional :D" -Biodome
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:02:35 PM
Ireland is an island.
The more water you drink, the more you need to urinate.
Under all of your clothes, you are actually naked.
If you're deaf, you cannot physically hear music.

(Wow...this is kinda stupid, je regrette!)
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiu: "Asian men are generally perceived as more feminine..."
Me: "Are you feminine?"
Diqiu: "Hey, no!"

"Do really really really good pens turn you on?" -Hayd

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

"let's keep it simple and traditional :D" -Biodome
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:10:39 PM
At 9/4/2016 9:59:02 PM, missmozart wrote:
Post the most obvious and logical fact you can think of.

Water is wet
The sky is blue
Vaccines don't cause autism
Piano is the best instrument
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:15:27 PM
The absence of light is a key component of darkness.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:16:08 PM
Sometimes, refrigerators just stop working.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:16:44 PM
There is no clearly-defined reason for me to make this post.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:17:45 PM
Various substances generally consist of what we think to be atoms.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:18:25 PM
Objectivity has on "O" in it.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:19:33 PM
A circle with clearly-defined boundaries and size encompasses infinity.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:21:00 PM
The color red tends to indicate that an object reflects light that is most likely not blue.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:23:13 PM
If you can picture what a cat looks like in your mind, then you have an imagination.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:27:06 PM
Retarded is a word.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:28:59 PM
The monetary wealth assigned to "precious metals" such as gold and silver was done arbitrarily.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:29:26 PM
Paper money is in fact valueless.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:30:38 PM
The existence of different skin colors is due to differing levels of pigment in the cells.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:35:27 PM
There is a rather large amount of various types of air in our atmosphere.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:37:20 PM
1 ton is equivalent to hella milligrams.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:39:25 PM
Sleep is generally required for snoring to occur.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:42:24 PM
The Eagles is a band.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:43:56 PM
Results may not be satisfactory when conducting a google search.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:44:51 PM
You are never truly touching anything.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:45:53 PM
The sensation of feeling is actually the repelling of electrons.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:46:21 PM
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:46:37 PM
I am dat boi now.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:47:02 PM
The movie Captain Phillips was about Captain Phillips.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:47:30 PM
AdBlock has the tendency to block ads.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:48:30 PM
The-Voice-of-Truth is my DDO alias..
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:49:45 PM
Most people are succeeding in being alive.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:50:24 PM
My post count as of this post is 5896
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 10:51:09 PM
Periods (.) are common in grammar.
Suh dude