Jump to topic:

And now... a joke!

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2011 9:23:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
A man is walking down the beach and comes across a lamp half buried in the sand.

Curious, he picks it up and examines it. A gust of smoke rushes out of the top and a genie appears. The genie says "Look, I'm really tired so I can only give you one wish."

The man thinks for a while and says "Well, I've always wanted to go to Europe, but I'm scared of planes and boats. I wish you would build a bridge going from Australia over to Germany?"

The genie replies "Do you have any idea how much concentration and energy that will take. Do you have another wish?!"

The man thinks for a moment and says "Well, I'm having some trouble with my missus. Do you think you could make it so I could read her thoughts, before she thinks them?"

The genie says quickly "How many lanes do you want on that bridge?"
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2011 9:25:10 PM
Lol.

I want that bridge, though! That would be AWESOME. :D
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 6:35:13 AM
Don't read this joke, lovelife, it's sick...

A sexual pervert is walking down the beach and he discovers the dead body of a naked young woman washed up on the shoreline.

The beach is deserted so he decides to have sex with her. Boasting about this later in the pub, one of his mates asks him what she looked like, to which the pervert replies: "I dunno, I couldn't find her head."
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 7:25:37 AM
At 1/10/2011 6:35:13 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

A sexual pervert is walking down the beach and he discovers the dead body of a naked young woman washed up on the shoreline.

The beach is deserted so he decides to have sex with her. Boasting about this later in the pub, one of his mates asks him what she looked like, to which the pervert replies: "I dunno, I couldn't find her head."

I like it!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 8:14:49 AM

Wait where's the funny?
Its not funny when thats happened to like everyone you know.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 12:40:33 PM
What's the difference between kinky and perverted?

Kinky is using a feather to pleasure your lover.

Perverted is using the whole chicken.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 12:52:01 PM
At 1/10/2011 8:14:49 AM, lovelife wrote:

Wait where's the funny?

I told you not to read it!

Anyway, if I explain the joke you won't find it funny so I won't bother but what do you mean "that's happened to everyone?"

You mean all the men you know have had sex with headless corpses?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 1:24:09 PM
A man dies and goes to heaven. Saint Peter welcomes im but cautions, "We have a very important rule here: Don't step on a duck." The man looks around, and sure enough there are ducks all over the place.

After a few days, he sees a man step on a duck. There is a puff of smoke, and the man emerges handcuffed to an incredibly ugly woman, his punishment for eternity. The man takes great care not to step on ducks. He sees other men step on ducks, always with the same result.

After several months, an incredibly beautiful woman suddenly appears handcuffed to him. "Wow, this is wonderful! What did I do to deserve this?" The woman replies, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck."
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 1:31:19 PM
At 1/8/2011 9:23:38 PM, tvellalott wrote:
A man is walking down the beach and comes across a lamp half buried in the sand.

During the Clinton administration the joke had Bill pondering a map of the Middle East and asks the genie how to bring peace. When the genie declines, he asks how to make people like Hillary. "Let me see that map again."
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 2:39:20 PM
At 1/10/2011 12:52:01 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

Wait where's the funny?

Anyway, if I explain the joke you won't find it funny so I won't bother but what do you mean "that's happened to everyone?"

Most at least.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 2:45:20 PM
At 1/10/2011 2:39:20 PM, lovelife wrote:

Wait where's the funny?

Most at least.

wtf
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 5:02:39 PM
At 1/10/2011 2:45:20 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/10/2011 2:39:20 PM, lovelife wrote:

Wait where's the funny?

Most at least.

wtf

i am severely scarred for life.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 5:19:27 PM
At 1/10/2011 1:24:09 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
A man dies and goes to heaven. Saint Peter welcomes im but cautions, "We have a very important rule here: Don't step on a duck." The man looks around, and sure enough there are ducks all over the place.

After a few days, he sees a man step on a duck. There is a puff of smoke, and the man emerges handcuffed to an incredibly ugly woman, his punishment for eternity. The man takes great care not to step on ducks. He sees other men step on ducks, always with the same result.

After several months, an incredibly beautiful woman suddenly appears handcuffed to him. "Wow, this is wonderful! What did I do to deserve this?" The woman replies, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck."

Ha
kfc
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 9:28:37 AM
At 1/10/2011 7:57:08 PM, FREEDO wrote:
A cop, a terrorist, and a rapist walk into a bar... He orders a drink.

HAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.