Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

A statistically unlikely man

FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 7:59:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 7:32:27 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
When everything goes right all at once: https://goo.gl...

You see sh!t like this all the time in Miami - just go to south beach.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 8:06:55 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 7:32:27 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
When everything goes right all at once: https://goo.gl...

excuse me? how do you know that's a man? did you ask it what pronoun it wanted to go by? SJW's Assemble!!!
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,846
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 8:07:19 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 7:32:27 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
When everything goes right all at once: https://goo.gl...

Did you just presume their gender?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
kevin24018
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 8:20:16 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 8:07:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/26/2016 7:32:27 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
When everything goes right all at once: https://goo.gl...

Did you just presume their gender?

Trigger is not just the name of the Lone Ranger's horse!
kevin24018
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 8:25:28 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 8:20:16 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/26/2016 8:07:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/26/2016 7:32:27 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
When everything goes right all at once: https://goo.gl...

Did you just presume their gender?

Trigger is not just the name of the Roy Rogers's horse!

ops fixed
Snazzy
Posts: 117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 8:33:44 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I
am
T R I G G E R E D
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 10:42:31 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 8:06:55 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/26/2016 7:32:27 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
When everything goes right all at once: https://goo.gl...

excuse me? how do you know that's a man? did you ask it what pronoun it wanted to go by? SJW's Assemble!!!

LOL
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 10:43:32 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 7:59:47 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 9/26/2016 7:32:27 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
When everything goes right all at once: https://goo.gl...

You see sh!t like this all the time in Miami - just go to south beach.

Living in Eugene, I don't need to travel very far to see such people. Downtown Eugene is full of them
Bruvton
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 7:43:58 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Being a homosexual is illegal where I live, and I don't see that much when I go back to Saskatchewan, so I've seen one person like that.