CNN's Woefully Horrible Advertisements

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 2:28:34 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Every. Fvcking. Commercial.

It's either a fucking_pro-Trump commercial, some poorly written and incredibly irritating Acura commercial, or it's some even more irritating and overly played commercial about some fvcking movie CNN has produced with Michelle Obama, Meryl Streep and other people who aren't important enough for me to care about who they are.

The pro-Trump commercials are complete trash. Aside from being poorly composed they are entirely unpersuasive.

The Acura commercial is among the worst car commercials I have *EVER* seen, and inspire me to do nothing other than NEVER buy an Acura at all (not that I ever would buy some shitty Japanese car, but especially not a fvcking Acura). The song goes like "It's like... WOW! It's like RIGHT NOW!" and generally sounds stupid, low class and if the car's quality resembles the quality of its advertising, then it is in competition only with the Ford Pinto. I don't even know--or give a sh!t--what model the commercial is advertising. All I know is that those commercials have virtually ensured I will never even enter the premises of any Acura dealership because I hate their commercials with such vitriol.

The CNN thing, now, actually looks interesting, but that blood curdling song they have playing in the background makes me not want to watch it just out of spite. Though I know I probably will... I FUCKING_HATE THE COMMERCIAL!

CNN should take note. Acura should have less shitty commercials with less shitty songs. Donald Trump should return to the ivory tower from which he descended.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 5:36:19 PM
At 10/11/2016 2:28:34 AM, YYW wrote:
The CNN thing, now, actually looks interesting, but that blood curdling song they have playing in the background makes me not want to watch it just out of spite. Though I know I probably will... I FUCKING_HATE THE COMMERCIAL!

Lol, I was at the airport yesterday and I think I heard that commercial at least 30 times. The worst part was I could hear it through my noise cancelling headphones that were playing loud metal music.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2016 3:29:56 PM
Are they the one's who keep constantly putting up ads for me about "Radical Deborah Ross" who "thinks burning the American flag is right, but refused to help a veteran fly one"? (the bolded words are highlighted in red in the ad).

I know I should care, considering she's running for Senator in my state, but I don't care...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya