Jump to topic:

Numa Numa

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 11:37:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
OH HAY GUIZE I JUST FOUND DISS COOL VIDYAH ONLINE!

JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE IT SINCE NO ONE HAS EVAH SEEN DISS.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 11:37:22 AM
Come on, isn't anyone else gonna post??
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 11:38:11 AM
I love this video so much.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 11:46:31 AM
At 1/19/2011 11:37:22 AM, askbob wrote:

You just Failed.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 11:48:24 AM
At 1/19/2011 11:46:31 AM, vardas0antras wrote:
At 1/19/2011 11:37:22 AM, askbob wrote:

You just Failed.

that or you are just not intelligent enough to understand what this thread is really about.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 11:49:51 AM
At 1/19/2011 11:37:01 AM, askbob wrote:

This is been out years, search YouTube for the South Park YouTube special and the video is featured on it (along with that 'leave Brittney alone' homosexual gentleman, the dramatic gopher and some other famous ones).
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 11:51:43 AM
At 1/19/2011 11:49:51 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

This is been out years, search YouTube for the South Park YouTube special and the video is featured on it (along with that 'leave Brittney alone' homosexual gentleman, the dramatic gopher and some other famous ones).

Haha i know it has.

For people who don't get the humor, I'm mocking Freedo's thread
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 12:12:43 PM
At 1/19/2011 11:51:43 AM, askbob wrote:

Haha i know it has.

For people who don't get the humor, I'm mocking Freedo's thread

Oh, I didn't see Freedo's thread - unless you mean't that "What is Love" by Haddaway one?

f/a/o - theLwerd: what's 7th grade in English money? How old are the children in 7th grade?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 12:13:59 PM
At 1/19/2011 12:12:43 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Oh, I didn't see Freedo's thread

http://www.debate.org...
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 12:46:05 PM

Why is the age of this video associated with that episode of South Park?