Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Broke my pencil and there's no sharpener -AMA

Vaarka
Posts: 9,875
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:25:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I broke my pencil and there's no sharpener in the room. I have to take a test next period. AMA
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 4:09:37 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 10/31/2016 2:25:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I broke my pencil and there's no sharpener in the room. I have to take a test next period. AMA

Why do you make so many AMA's?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Posts: 9,875
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 4:10:54 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 10/31/2016 4:09:37 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:25:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I broke my pencil and there's no sharpener in the room. I have to take a test next period. AMA

Why do you make so many AMA's?

Because it's the misc forum and I'm extremely bored
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 1:09:58 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 10/31/2016 4:10:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 10/31/2016 4:09:37 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:25:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I broke my pencil and there's no sharpener in the room. I have to take a test next period. AMA

Why do you make so many AMA's?

Because it's the misc forum and I'm extremely bored

Why are you bored?
"I got thinkin' how we was holy when we was one thing, an' mankin' was holy when it was one thing. An' it on'y got unholy when one mis'able little fella got the bit in his teeth an' run off his own way, kickin' an' draggin' an' fightin'. Fella like that bust the holiness. But when they're all workin' together, not one fella for another fella, but one fella kind of harnessed to the whole shebang, that's right, that's holy."
--Rev. Casy, The Grapes of Wrath
Vaarka
Posts: 9,875
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 1:24:15 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/1/2016 1:09:58 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 10/31/2016 4:10:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 10/31/2016 4:09:37 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:25:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I broke my pencil and there's no sharpener in the room. I have to take a test next period. AMA

Why do you make so many AMA's?

Because it's the misc forum and I'm extremely bored

Why are you bored?

Because the mafia game ended and the only interesting things going on other than that are in the politics forum
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 3:44:44 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/1/2016 1:24:15 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/1/2016 1:09:58 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 10/31/2016 4:10:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 10/31/2016 4:09:37 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:25:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I broke my pencil and there's no sharpener in the room. I have to take a test next period. AMA

Why do you make so many AMA's?

Because it's the misc forum and I'm extremely bored

Why are you bored?

Because the mafia game ended and the only interesting things going on other than that are in the politics forum

Yeah, sorry about the game :) Politics forum was a lot more interesting when Bronto was still here.
"I got thinkin' how we was holy when we was one thing, an' mankin' was holy when it was one thing. An' it on'y got unholy when one mis'able little fella got the bit in his teeth an' run off his own way, kickin' an' draggin' an' fightin'. Fella like that bust the holiness. But when they're all workin' together, not one fella for another fella, but one fella kind of harnessed to the whole shebang, that's right, that's holy."
--Rev. Casy, The Grapes of Wrath
Vaarka
Posts: 9,875
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 12:00:58 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/1/2016 3:44:44 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 11/1/2016 1:24:15 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/1/2016 1:09:58 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 10/31/2016 4:10:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 10/31/2016 4:09:37 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:25:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I broke my pencil and there's no sharpener in the room. I have to take a test next period. AMA

Why do you make so many AMA's?

Because it's the misc forum and I'm extremely bored

Why are you bored?

Because the mafia game ended and the only interesting things going on other than that are in the politics forum

Yeah, sorry about the game :) Politics forum was a lot more interesting when Bronto was still here.

Don't be sorry about the game, I really enjoyed it :3 -- it's just the neutral period between games in a series is the boring part
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
sadolite
Posts: 9,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 1:09:32 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 10/31/2016 2:25:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I broke my pencil and there's no sharpener in the room. I have to take a test next period. AMA

You can sharpen a pencil on a sidewalk
I am not what you think I am. You ARE what you think I am

Jesus loves you but I'm his favorite
Vaarka
Posts: 9,875
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 1:40:41 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/9/2016 1:09:32 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:25:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I broke my pencil and there's no sharpener in the room. I have to take a test next period. AMA

You can sharpen a pencil on a sidewalk

I still haven't sharpened that pencil
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
sadolite
Posts: 9,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 10:27:18 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/9/2016 1:40:41 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/9/2016 1:09:32 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:25:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I broke my pencil and there's no sharpener in the room. I have to take a test next period. AMA

You can sharpen a pencil on a sidewalk

I still haven't sharpened that pencil

Well at least you acknowledge you have no excuse not to or a means to. I can respect that.
I am not what you think I am. You ARE what you think I am

Jesus loves you but I'm his favorite