Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

any JB jokes

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 3:09:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I heard Selena Gomez and JB are going out. I hope they make a sex tape. I love lesbian porn.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 3:15:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I figured it would be Cerebral jokes.

You know, Jail Bait.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 3:18:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/19/2011 3:09:01 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I heard Selena Gomez and JB are going out. I hope they make a sex tape. I love lesbian porn.

Obama : We are going through major crisis , all the teen girls are becoming Lesbian.
Press : How can you tell than ?
Obama : Because they fantasize sex with Justin Bieber .
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 3:19:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
guys please stop making fun of her, you're just jealous you can't be as pretty as she is
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 3:19:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/19/2011 3:18:08 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 1/19/2011 3:09:01 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I heard Selena Gomez and JB are going out. I hope they make a sex tape. I love lesbian porn.

Obama : We are going through major crisis , all the teen girls are becoming Lesbian.
Press : How can you tell than ?
Obama : Because they fantasize sex with Justin Bieber .

That just means the world is going to be epic in 10 years.

I can wait.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 3:33:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/19/2011 3:19:02 PM, askbob wrote:
guys please stop making fun of her, you're just jealous you can't be as pretty as she is

Yeah, you're right :(
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 3:34:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You have to try this :
1) Go to Google Translate &...

2) Type in "Will Justin Bieber ever hit puberty" then...

3) English to Vietnamese
...
4) Copy & paste the Vietnamese words

5) Vietnamese to English

...6) Laugh

7) Like if it worked :) "
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 5:06:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/19/2011 3:34:44 PM, wierdman wrote:
You have to try this :
1) Go to Google Translate &...

2) Type in "Will Justin Bieber ever hit puberty" then...

3) English to Vietnamese
...
4) Copy & paste the Vietnamese words

5) Vietnamese to English

...6) Laugh

7) Like if it worked :) "

It worked !
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
HatedeatH
Posts: 386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 5:19:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/19/2011 3:03:42 PM, wierdman wrote:
JUSTINE: mom i think i finally hit puberty
MOM: really? how do u know?
JUSTINE: I'm bleeding from my vagina.

http://nepallica.com...

NO OFFENSE TO ANY FANS

Fixed. :)
vardas0antras: If Muhammad is great then why didn't he stop 911 ?
gavin.ogden: He was too busy starting it.