Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Funny ha-ha, not funny queer

PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 6:10:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You don't even need subtitles to laugh your @ss off
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 6:23:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/20/2011 6:10:48 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
You don't even need subtitles to laugh your @ss off



Where in the hell did you find that? Dude, I'm wiping tears from my face right now! I had to pause it because I was laughing so hard.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 6:27:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Where in the hell did you find that? Dude, I'm wiping tears from my face right now! I had to pause it because I was laughing so hard.:

I don't know, I found it like 3 years ago. It's still in my top 5 most hilarious YouTube videos of all time. Here's an explanation with what happened with subtitles. If it's too small to read, go to the actual YouTube link.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 6:27:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/20/2011 6:25:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
This was a skit. Sorry to burst your bubble.:

No, it isn't. That really happened.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 6:31:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/20/2011 6:27:46 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 1/20/2011 6:25:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
This was a skit. Sorry to burst your bubble.:

No, it isn't. That really happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

I feel like a parent telling their kid there is no santa.
kfc
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 6:35:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/20/2011 6:31:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/20/2011 6:27:46 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 1/20/2011 6:25:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
This was a skit. Sorry to burst your bubble.:

No, it isn't. That really happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

I feel like a parent telling their kid there is no santa.:

All be damned.... I feel so let down!!! :(
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 6:40:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/20/2011 6:36:00 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Koopin is right. I know this too.:

Now it's not even funny anymore. Koopin ruined it! I could have lived a happy life thinking that really happened, but noooooo, Koopin had to tell me it was a comedy skit. And now on top of it all, apparently there's no Santa! What's next, no Easter Bunny?!?!

FML
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 8:01:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/20/2011 6:27:05 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Where in the hell did you find that? Dude, I'm wiping tears from my face right now! I had to pause it because I was laughing so hard.:

I don't know, I found it like 3 years ago. It's still in my top 5 most hilarious YouTube videos of all time. Here's an explanation with what happened with subtitles. If it's too small to read, go to the actual YouTube link.



Holy $hit! That is unreal, man. One bad day can really mess you up, I guess.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 8:03:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/20/2011 8:01:59 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/20/2011 6:27:05 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Where in the hell did you find that? Dude, I'm wiping tears from my face right now! I had to pause it because I was laughing so hard.:

I don't know, I found it like 3 years ago. It's still in my top 5 most hilarious YouTube videos of all time. Here's an explanation with what happened with subtitles. If it's too small to read, go to the actual YouTube link.



Holy $hit! That is unreal, man. One bad day can really mess you up, I guess.

Poor gavin, I don't have the heart to tell him to read the whole thread.
kfc
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 8:12:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/20/2011 8:03:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/20/2011 8:01:59 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/20/2011 6:27:05 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Where in the hell did you find that? Dude, I'm wiping tears from my face right now! I had to pause it because I was laughing so hard.:

I don't know, I found it like 3 years ago. It's still in my top 5 most hilarious YouTube videos of all time. Here's an explanation with what happened with subtitles. If it's too small to read, go to the actual YouTube link.



Holy $hit! That is unreal, man. One bad day can really mess you up, I guess.

Poor gavin, I don't have the heart to tell him to read the whole thread.

I already did, and I'm heart broken. I'm going to go get some KFC to lessen the blow.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 8:15:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/20/2011 8:12:55 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:

I already did, and I'm heart broken. I'm going to go get some KFC to lessen the blow.

This is good news.
kfc
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 10:29:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos