Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 10:33:15 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Have you ever posted something that was so brutally accurate and so brutally true that it got no response at all because no one could effectively contradict it. I have had 3 such posts.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 10:56:19 PM
At 11/14/2016 10:33:15 PM, sadolite wrote:
Have you ever posted something that was so brutally accurate and so brutally true that it got no response at all because no one could effectively contradict it. I have had 3 such posts.

What were your 3 such posts, though?
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:07:01 AM
At 11/14/2016 10:56:19 PM, Devilry wrote:

What were your 3 such posts, though?

The last one was my TARD post to lazy to search for the others
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
AnnaCzereda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 12:58:53 AM

Perhaps, nobody answered your posts because nobody cared. Perhaps, they were uninteresting or silly or whatever. Who knows?
He wished to turn his countenance from the smoldering rubble, but saw from amidst the embers that a few chaff would not burn away. To these, he stared into the eye of God sneering, and called them, 'Promethean.'
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 3:33:28 AM
At 11/16/2016 12:58:53 AM, AnnaCzereda wrote:

Perhaps, nobody answered your posts because nobody cared. Perhaps, they were uninteresting or silly or whatever. Who knows?

Silly yes uninteresting never.