Jump to topic:

Ladies And Gentlemen of DDO....

Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 5:19:35 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
It gives me great pleasure to announce the following...

I am returning to DDO.

Yes, I am back. when i left about four months ago, I said that the it was due to unforeseen circumstances, and that I would be back after my issues were resolved. Well, now they have been seen to, and thus, I am able to return.

While I will be somewhat limited to how much time I can spend on-site, I will be back on debating, voting, participating in forum discussions, and the like.

I really am glad to be back, as I have missed the various individuals on this site. Of any internet groups I have ever been a part of, DDO has been the one that I felt most at home in.

I look forward to reconnecting with all of you that i have severed ties with.

If any of you are arranging some sort of group activity and need someone to participate, I'll be morew than happy to help out if you like. And if anyone just wants to chat, you can send me a PM.

Oh, and I do want to get back into Mafia games. ;)

Thank you all, and looking forward to greater and more wonderful things to come, as together we arise to the top here on DDO.

KDJ
I'm not sure what to put here yet. Someone please give me some suggestions.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 9:44:16 AM
hi dude!!!!
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Edlvsjd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 1:47:15 PM
At 11/19/2016 5:19:35 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:

I am returning to DDO.

Yes, I am back. when i left about four months ago, I said that the it was due to unforeseen circumstances, and that I would be back after my issues were resolved. Well, now they have been seen to, and thus, I am able to return.

While I will be somewhat limited to how much time I can spend on-site, I will be back on debating, voting, participating in forum discussions, and the like.

I really am glad to be back, as I have missed the various individuals on this site. Of any internet groups I have ever been a part of, DDO has been the one that I felt most at home in.

If any of you are arranging some sort of group activity and need someone to participate, I'll be morew than happy to help out if you like. And if anyone just wants to chat, you can send me a PM.

Thank you all, and looking forward to greater and more wonderful things to come, as together we arise to the top here on DDO.

KDJ
Welcome back
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 6:19:12 PM
At 11/19/2016 5:19:35 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:

I am returning to DDO.

KDJ

Welcome back :D
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 7:13:08 PM
At 11/20/2016 7:07:27 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
I remember you from Mafia. Welcome back.

Thank you.
I'm not sure what to put here yet. Someone please give me some suggestions.