Jump to topic:

Torrenting

Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 7:04:51 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Does anyone else on-site ever torrent? If so, what are your experiences with it?
I'm not sure what to put here yet. Someone please give me some suggestions.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 4:14:41 PM
At 11/20/2016 7:04:51 PM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
Does anyone else on-site ever torrent? If so, what are your experiences with it?

My friends have tried to get me to torrent a game before, but I didn't end up going through with it. I also once tried to torrent some editing software, but it was taking forever, and I got tired of waiting, so I just cancelled it and went to bed. Ended up just downloading a free editor that was pretty basic, since I wasn't really looking to edit a movie or anything.

So no, I haven't torrented anything.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 4:36:55 PM
I torrent everything nigga.

From movies to games. You name it.

Just be smart about what you torrent. If the torrent looks suspicious, don't get it. Also, try to find trustworthy sites and stick with them. The really good sites are the unpopular ones that regularly changes domain in order to stay hidden and provide the best quality torrent. Though there are torrents sites that don't change domain but still provide quality torrents, like YIFY for example.
Markz28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 5:33:48 PM
At 11/21/2016 4:36:55 PM, XLAV wrote:

Just be smart about what you torrent. If the torrent looks suspicious, don't get it. Also, try to find trustworthy sites and stick with them. The really good sites are the unpopular ones that regularly changes domain in order to stay hidden and provide the best quality torrent. Though there are torrents sites that don't change domain but still provide quality torrents, like YIFY for example.

+1
Kescarte_DeJudica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 9:24:59 PM
At 11/21/2016 4:36:55 PM, XLAV wrote:

Yeah, another smart thing to do is use a VPN so no one can try and make trouble for you.
I'm not sure what to put here yet. Someone please give me some suggestions.