Jump to topic:

A viral video

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 8:10:40 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
ITT post videos that have less than 100,000 videos that you believe will grow to 1 million views within 1 month of your post. You are allowed 5 videos. The person with the most videos wins the thread.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 8:13:46 AM
The person with the most views after posting in 1 month wins i meant.

Mine has 19,053 currently
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 9:40:11 PM
61053 views for the above video
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 10:36:17 PM
I was going to do this but then I realized it wouldn't really be fair so I'm going to add a rule, if you don't mind.
No videos from youtube celebrities such as Phillip Defranco, Ray William Johnson, etc.
All there their videos reach high numbers in a short amount of time.
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
Your friend.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 10:36:58 PM
great point freedo, rule accepted
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 10:40:37 PM
At 1/29/2011 10:36:17 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I was going to do this but then I realized it wouldn't really be fair so I'm going to add a rule, if you don't mind.
No videos from youtube celebrities such as Phillip Defranco, Ray William Johnson, etc.

Ordinary Swedish Mealtime is not a youtube celebrity per se, but they have a video over 1,000,000 views. Do I have to pick a new one?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 10:41:52 PM
At 1/29/2011 10:40:37 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:

Ordinary Swedish Mealtime is not a youtube celebrity per se, but they have a video over 1,000,000 views. Do I have to pick a new one?

yar I'd generally say that if they have a video with over 1 million views they are disqualified.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 10:45:15 PM
At 1/29/2011 10:41:52 PM, askbob wrote:
At 1/29/2011 10:40:37 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:

yar I'd generally say that if they have a video with over 1 million views they are disqualified.

Alright, I'll post a new one
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 10:58:16 PM
I have a really good one but nobody has uploaded it yet.
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
Your friend.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 11:12:16 PM
Nevermind, here it is.

The new zeitgeist was just released a few days ago. I suspect it will get many views.
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
Your friend.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 12:07:56 AM
At 1/29/2011 11:12:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Nevermind, here it is.

The new zeitgeist was just released a few days ago. I suspect it will get many views.

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 12:08:21 AM
At 1/29/2011 10:49:19 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
I'll just go with this one

devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 12:54:21 PM
At 1/29/2011 10:49:19 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
I'll just go with this one

LOL
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 1:01:22 PM
so far ccstate is pawning us all
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 2:18:37 PM
At 1/30/2011 1:01:22 PM, askbob wrote:
so far ccstate is pawning us all

I'm guessing that the surge from 38,000 to 90,000 was from redditors posting it to their facebook pages. A frontpaged video on a large subreddit gets around 35,000 views, then quite a few of them put it in their facebook statuses for all of their friends to add to the view count and I happened to pick one that spread faster than others.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 3:04:48 PM
This needs to be viral . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.