Jump to topic:

The Sweetest Thing

rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 12:50:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hid voice was nice but to me it was what he said about going to hollywood would make him feel like he won something already. And the fact that he is so devoted to this girl.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 12:55:49 AM
I'm not one for emotional displays and I try to stay away from shows like American Idol but... Holy chit, that was sweet. His voice is amazing.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 1:25:58 AM
At 1/30/2011 12:55:49 AM, annhasle wrote:
I'm not one for emotional displays and I try to stay away from shows like American Idol but... Holy chit, that was sweet. His voice is amazing.

I'm more emotional than ann but I find the appeal to emotion used on shows like this offensive so I never watch them but holy fvck.I heard people talking about how great he was but thats just unreal.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 6:45:25 AM
At 1/30/2011 12:36:41 AM, nonentity wrote:
I may be late on this because I don't watch American Idol lol but he has the voice of an angel. Just wanted to share. #

Meh
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Alchemistress
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 8:22:57 PM
Am I the only one who feels like she's just his ticket to Hollywood? He has a good voice but ... we all know why he REALLY got in :/
... Also, i can kill you with my brain :3