Music recommendations

vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 9:41:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 11:23:42 AM
At 2/2/2011 9:18:52 PM, Alex wrote:
What genres do you like?

Anything with good lyrics though I tend to enjoy some metal songs despite the bad lyrics.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 11:48:41 AM
Asking me to give you anything with decent lyrics is a bad idea, because I think most songs have stupid lyrics. Poetry is the lowest form of art in my opinion.

First for not only being metal, but being some kind of metal/jazz/opera fusion-esque epic thing from Scandinavia(the true home of metal, as there are vikings who live there)

Second for beautiful music, and the lyrics are pretty good I guess.

Third for weird music, and the lyrics are meaningful.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 11:52:42 AM
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 12:13:05 PM
At 2/3/2011 11:48:41 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Asking me to give you anything with decent lyrics is a bad idea, because I think most songs have stupid lyrics. Poetry is the lowest form of art in my opinion.

First for not only being metal, but being some kind of metal/jazz/opera fusion-esque epic thing from Scandinavia(the true home of metal, as there are vikings who live there)

Second for beautiful music, and the lyrics are pretty good I guess.

Third for weird music, and the lyrics are meaningful.

Hahahahah you make a joke ? Its very funny because its untrue hahahaha
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 12:14:46 PM
You know I'm just butthurt because I'm not a very good poet.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 12:44:22 PM
Look up all the Eminem music you can. His lyrics are deep, and he has a great delivery in all of his songs.

I'd recommend starting with "'Till I Collapse"
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Kimboslice926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 11:53:11 AM
At 2/3/2011 12:44:22 PM, m93samman wrote:
Look up all the Eminem music you can. His lyrics are deep, and he has a great delivery in all of his songs.:
I'd recommend starting with "'Till I Collapse"
agreed...I also recommend randomly coming up with song titles and seeing what you find..that's how I find new songs