Jump to topic:

Controversial pastor tased by Border Patrol

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 5:52:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
An Arizonan pastor enjoys pulling up to Border Patrol checkpoints armed with a camera. He seems to genuinely enjoy antagonizing them, as evidenced by his numerous videos.

As uppity as he is, as non-compliant as he is, he actually makes valid points. It would have been very simple for him to have gotten out of the car and opened the trunk if there were no narcotics in his vehicle. He would have been on his merry way. But, then, why should he submit to it in the first place? These "checkpoints" are in fact major bullsh*t. I've been through them myself many times when having lived in the Southwest.

So he refuses the officers, they claim he's obstructing justice, and they decide to extricate him by force, as you'll see in the video.

But before you feel sorry for him, listen to some of his other controversial remarks.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 6:04:53 AM
Is this of any relevance?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:58:02 AM
At 2/3/2011 5:52:16 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
An Arizonan pastor enjoys pulling up to Border Patrol checkpoints armed with a camera. He seems to genuinely enjoy antagonizing them, as evidenced by his numerous videos.

As uppity as he is, as non-compliant as he is, he actually makes valid points. It would have been very simple for him to have gotten out of the car and opened the trunk if there were no narcotics in his vehicle. He would have been on his merry way. But, then, why should he submit to it in the first place? These "checkpoints" are in fact major bullsh*t. I've been through them myself many times when having lived in the Southwest.

So he refuses the officers, they claim he's obstructing justice, and they decide to extricate him by force, as you'll see in the video.

But before you feel sorry for him, listen to some of his other controversial remarks.

He is 100% right in the first video, in reference to illegal search and seizure, but that doesn't mean he is not completely insane.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 1:23:07 PM
He is 100% right in the first video, in reference to illegal search and seizure, but that doesn't mean he is not completely insane.:

I am a little happy he got tased.... not gonna lie. It was wrong to do it, knowing how much of a cock bag he is, satisfied some primal sense of getting what one deserves. His squeals of pain was also humorous. There, I said it.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)