Jump to topic:

F.E.A.r

Jarjar3000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:30:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What is your number 1 scare you to death Fear???
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:36:45 PM
The king scares the living daylights out of me.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:37:09 PM
At 2/3/2011 8:31:23 PM, nonentity wrote:
Being chased. Playing Pacman literally gives me a panic attack o_O:

Haha, you're adorable!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:37:36 PM
If I woke up with someone in a king costume smiling maniacally at me I would kill him. No doubt in my mind.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:38:43 PM
At 2/3/2011 8:36:45 PM, askbob wrote:

The king scares the living daylights out of me.:

Well, yeah, he's straight gangster
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Jarjar3000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:39:06 PM
Hahhahaah wooow you guys are actually pretty funny
So far we have
Pacman
and
The King
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:39:36 PM
At 2/3/2011 8:37:36 PM, askbob wrote:
If I woke up with someone in a king costume smiling maniacally at me I would kill him. No doubt in my mind.

LMFAO Awww
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:40:38 PM
Spiders. Lol. How pathetic is that? I'm not scared of guns, knives, heights, snakes, death, being attacked/jumped, etc. But as soon as I see a spider, I fvcking freak out. >.<
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:43:24 PM
At 2/3/2011 8:30:30 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
What is your number 1 scare you to death Fear???:

Being stuck in a jail cell with all the cast members of Jersey Shore. *shudders*
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:43:53 PM
At 2/3/2011 8:40:38 PM, annhasle wrote:
Spiders. Lol. How pathetic is that? I'm not scared of guns, knives, heights, snakes, death, being attacked/jumped, etc. But as soon as I see a spider, I fvcking freak out. >.<

My dad is scared shittless of mice. One got in the basement once, dog chased it upstairs into my room at like 1am. Dad came over to check it out and stood on top of a small flipped garbage can then ran out of the room. I went downstairs and got a rubber mallet and a towel, trapped it in the corner, beat it to death with a mallet.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:44:13 PM
At 2/3/2011 8:40:38 PM, annhasle wrote:
Spiders. Lol. How pathetic is that? I'm not scared of guns, knives, heights, snakes, death, being attacked/jumped, etc. But as soon as I see a spider, I fvcking freak out.:

My son, too.

And my sister... Cockroaches. Terrified!
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:45:44 PM
My girlfriend is scared to death of bats especially with the thought of them getting stuck in your hair.

Mom, sister, and brother dislike spiders and large bugs.
Jarjar3000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:46:07 PM
Soo we got

Pac Man
King
Spiders
Jersey Shore Solitude

I must say I'm glad you people werent in Ghostbusters :P

annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:46:20 PM
At 2/3/2011 8:43:24 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:30:30 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
What is your number 1 scare you to death Fear???:

Being stuck in a jail cell with all the cast members of Jersey Shore. *shudders*

ROFL. *high five*
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:48:40 PM
I'm also partially afraid of a dark basement at night. Only when I'm on the steps though, for some reason I feel like someone is chasing me up the steps and so I sprint to the top and slam the door shut.

It's probably from this nightmare I had as a kid, I used to have them really bad, now I don't remember my dreams. I had this dream that it was dark in the basement and I started at the bottom of the steps, I sprinted up slammed the door shut but someone/something stuck their foot in between and kept coming right behind me. Sprinted up to my bedroom to shut the door and it also blocked me shutting that, came in and boom I woke up in a cold sweat presumably dead in the dream world.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:49:22 PM
@ askbob

Lol, mice I have no problem with. I've lived in some crappy apartments where mice and rats have scurried about. I don't think I ever beat one to death with a mallet though... Badass. xD

@ P_L

Okay, cockroaches are disgusting but I'm not scared of them. In Tanzania there were tons of them which we spent two hours stomping on... Those fvckers don't die. Ever. >.>

But I could see why someone would be afraid of them. :)
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:57:10 PM
umm heart attacks. bugs creep me out and heights get me nervous but i can deal with those. the thought that i might have/may be having a heart attack sends me into panic attack mode big time. which of course tends to imitate the symptoms of heart attack which is just super lame lol.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:58:03 PM
I'm scared to death when I think about where this country is going to be in 10 years. I definitely will not be around to find out, though. I'll probably head to Canada or Denmark, so long as Sharia hasn't found its way to Denmark by then.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:59:09 PM
At 2/3/2011 8:57:10 PM, belle wrote:
umm heart attacks. bugs creep me out and heights get me nervous but i can deal with those. the thought that i might have/may be having a heart attack sends me into panic attack mode big time. which of course tends to imitate the symptoms of heart attack which is just super lame lol.

LMAO I know right? I used to have uncued panic attacks all the time but thankfully I knew enough to know that I wasn't going to die.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:02:10 PM
At 2/3/2011 8:58:03 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
I'm scared to death when I think about where this country is going to be in 10 years. I definitely will not be around to find out, though. I'll probably head to Canada or Denmark, so long as Sharia hasn't found its way to Denmark by then.:

Along those lines, I have a legitimate fear for the economy and what will happen if and when it collapses. I don't think people quite understand how possible that is, and what horrors will come with it.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:07:40 PM
though, I'm wary of lots of things.. I'm not really scared of anything particular.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:16:31 PM
though... the most Freaked out I've ever been was the last couple times I smoked (which i've only done a couple handfulls of times)...

I got really paranoid.. and it was no fun...

That and a nightmare when I was like 12/13 about Evil Alien Clowns are the only times I remember being really Freaked out to the point where it left a Really uncomfortable feeling. (whereas stuff like scary movies, where things pop out, make me jumpy.. but not uncomfortable)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:17:15 PM
At 2/3/2011 9:02:10 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:58:03 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
I'm scared to death when I think about where this country is going to be in 10 years. I definitely will not be around to find out, though. I'll probably head to Canada or Denmark, so long as Sharia hasn't found its way to Denmark by then.:

Along those lines, I have a legitimate fear for the economy and what will happen if and when it collapses. I don't think people quite understand how possible that is, and what horrors will come with it.

Absolutely...
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:19:42 PM
At 2/3/2011 9:07:40 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
though, I'm wary of lots of things.. I'm not really scared of anything except gavin.ogden.

Dude, he's not that intimidating. Get over it.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:20:37 PM
At 2/3/2011 9:19:42 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
though, I'm wary of lots of things.. I'm not really scared of anything except gavin.ogden.

Lol matt has been making me laugh all day
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:21:27 PM

Dude, he's not that intimidating. Get over it.:

Oh, really??? Guess you've never heard of the Bear Jew ;)
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:23:53 PM
dumb, dumb, dumb... duh..duh.. duh..duh.. dumb, dumb..

Dummy

Metaphysics:
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:24:59 PM

He'd only be intimidating if he was a Jewish grandmother. Those ladies can take you down with one fist and a purse. :P
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:25:34 PM
At 2/3/2011 9:21:27 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Dude, he's not that intimidating. Get over it.:

Oh, really??? Guess you've never heard of the Bear Jew ;)

Lmfao, 10/10. Great movie :)