Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2011 8:50:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Tree Octopus http://zapatopi.net... ?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2011 8:52:47 PM
The obvious solution is to allow the people of Washington State to hunt Sasquatch.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 10:50:39 AM
At 2/7/2011 8:52:47 PM, wjmelements wrote:
The obvious solution is to allow the people of Washington State to hunt Sasquatch.

FTW!
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 10:54:30 AM
Wow... wait is this a spoof.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 12:57:36 PM
At 2/8/2011 10:54:30 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Wow... wait is this a spoof.

D'oh!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.