Jump to topic:

boycotting - your views needed

Nadia_M
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2011 2:26:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Will Consumers Boycott an Organisation Perceived as Not Socially Responsible?

University of the West of Scotland (UWS)

Nadia Micallef

This questionnaire is being carried for a dissertation project for UWS. Your participation will be greatly appreciated, please try your best to answer all the questions. It should only take about five-ten minutes to complete.

The aim is to identify you as consumers, what is your perception of organisations that is perceived as not socially responsible. In today's society many organisations carry out unethical acts such as Nike using child labour therefore the aim is to determine how you feel about this, would you still buy from these organisations or would you boycott?

All information you provide will be treated in the strictest confident. You cannot be identified from the information you provide, and no information from this questionnaire will be given to other parties.

This questionnaire has been created via a well established organisation, eSurveyPro. Therefore please click on the hyper link below to carry out the questionnaire.

http://www.esurveyspro.com...

THIS QUESTIONNAIRE WILL CLOSE ON THE 25TH FEBUARY 2011.

I hope you find completing the questionnaire enjoyable, and thank you for taking time to carry out this questionnaire.

Best Regards,

Nadia Micallef
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 2:45:16 AM
The standard of English is terrible if this is meant to be for a degree.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 9:33:14 AM
At 2/10/2011 5:37:33 PM, Puck wrote:
That's a horribly constructed questionnaire. >.<:

Agreed.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Nadia_M
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 2:11:47 PM
I can tell you now that my questionnaire is not spam!

Can I please ask why from those who have commented that they think this questionnaire is not suitable why you think this?, and what in your opinion could be done to improve?

Also please note if anyone has any further comments on nature of boycotting please feel free to add you comments to this post or private mail me if you wish to keep anonymity. All comments be used in my dissertation project in order to make the primary data collection stronger.

I would also like to highlight my appreciation to anyone who has completed my questionnaire
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 12:47:16 PM
What makes you think that giving jobs to poor people in need in foreign countries is unethical? Nike improves their lives.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 12:49:25 PM
I tried, but the questionarre is terribly constructed.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 1:30:55 PM
I have to see it for myself to judge how badly constructed it is.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Nadia_M
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 5:17:21 AM
just a reminder to highlight that the questionnaire is still open until the 28th Feb

thank you for all who have replied.

regards,

nadia
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 6:17:20 AM
At 2/18/2011 5:17:21 AM, Nadia_M wrote:
just a reminder to highlight that the questionnaire is still open until the 28th Feb

thank you for all who have replied.

regards,

nadia

Fvck off and die?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...