Jump to topic:

Worst date ever

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 6:13:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Haha, this so damn funny. Read it, you'll be amused.

Then post your worst date ever.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com...
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 6:19:34 PM
The worst date I've ever been was nothing even remotely this bad, and any subsequent story will just sound lame in comparison to the nightmare this poor fella went through.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 6:19:58 PM
Oh my god. EPIC FAIL.
He handled that so badly.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 6:22:30 PM
At 2/11/2011 6:19:34 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
The worst date I've ever been was nothing even remotely this bad, and any subsequent story will just sound lame in comparison to the nightmare this poor fella went through.

The worst date I've ever been on, I still ended up sleeping with the girl on the first date. :D

The closest thing to this I can think of...
I was using a public toilet before a movie, taking a crap and needed to pee as well. My wang popped out and I pissed a bit on my pants. :/
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 6:55:06 PM
"I tried my best ... I... I'm sorry"

"All of this could have ****ing been prevented if I had just brought my goddamn pee bottles!!!"

best lines
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 12:21:02 AM
I can't even believe how badly his situation devolved into chaos. It went from forgetting pee bottles to being held at knife point by his date and having to subsequently sprint from the dorm.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 8:59:05 AM
At 2/12/2011 12:21:02 AM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:
I can't even believe how badly his situation devolved into chaos. It went from forgetting pee bottles to being held at knife point by his date and having to subsequently sprint from the dorm.:

Some of the people thought he was a troll, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Whether it was contrived or whether it actually happened... it was humorous.
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 3:13:28 PM
At 2/12/2011 8:59:05 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:21:02 AM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:
I can't even believe how badly his situation devolved into chaos. It went from forgetting pee bottles to being held at knife point by his date and having to subsequently sprint from the dorm.:

Some of the people thought he was a troll, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Whether it was contrived or whether it actually happened... it was humorous.

Yeah, fake or not, it made my night. I was laughing so hard, it would take me about ten minutes to read one paragraph out to my friends.
Jarjar3000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 9:23:08 PM
Fail, Dude he can't go number 1 and number 2 at the same time, Noob.
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 6:11:46 AM
At 2/13/2011 5:56:21 AM, belle wrote:
dude, thats gotta be made up. forreals.

Yeah...the fact that it was so completely ridiculous and unrealistic kinda killed the funny for me :/

Seriously, who can't pee and poo at the same time? It takes a special kind of retard...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 7:48:10 AM
At 2/13/2011 6:11:46 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 2/13/2011 5:56:21 AM, belle wrote:
dude, thats gotta be made up. forreals.

Yeah...the fact that it was so completely ridiculous and unrealistic kinda killed the funny for me :/

Seriously, who can't pee and poo at the same time? It takes a special kind of retard...

He had a boner. You know how hard it is to p*ss with a boner, let alone take a dump on top of that.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 10:26:19 AM
At 2/13/2011 9:42:47 AM, innomen wrote:
Wow. Not sure what to say, but i like their avatars a lot better than ours ;):

Haha, wonder why that is.

Pee Bottles?:

Apparently he's terrified of public urinals and carries them around with him when he's not home. He blames the incident on him not having them with him, saying it would have never have happened if he just had them with him.

I think it would have never have happened if just got over his phobia of public restrooms and handled his business.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 4:51:35 PM
At 2/13/2011 7:48:10 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
He had a boner. You know how hard it is to p*ss with a boner, let alone take a dump on top of that.

Uh...not that hard?
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 5:23:40 PM
At 2/13/2011 4:58:16 PM, Grape wrote:
I agree with J.Kenyon. You'd have to be really physically challenged not to be able to handle that situation.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 7:00:14 PM
Maybe he just had a really big D.

But seriously, I can imagine that it would be really hard to take a pee and crap with a boner. Not to mention, he's terrified of pee germs or something, so he probably didn't want to rub his D up on the inside of the toilet, which then caused sh!t to happen (get it?!).

I'm calling real on this one.