Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

it'd take the english...

badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 11:11:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
joke :) but seriously, what's the deal with the newfound leniency towards paedophiles i've been hearin' about? here was me thinkin' the law should be even harder on them, shoot 'em in the head harder.
signature
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 11:18:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/16/2011 11:11:19 AM, badger wrote:
joke :) but seriously, what's the deal with the newfound leniency towards paedophiles i've been hearin' about? here was me thinkin' the law should be even harder on them, shoot 'em in the head harder.

What leniency is this?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 11:32:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/16/2011 11:18:51 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/16/2011 11:11:19 AM, badger wrote:
joke :) but seriously, what's the deal with the newfound leniency towards paedophiles i've been hearin' about? here was me thinkin' the law should be even harder on them, shoot 'em in the head harder.

What leniency is this?

He's talking about this:

Sex offender registration appeals to go ahead

http://www.bbc.co.uk...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 3:24:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/16/2011 12:29:44 PM, badger wrote:
more power to the police too... people are slow.

I take it that "more power to the police" isn't a statement asserting your support.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 5:47:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/17/2011 3:24:40 PM, innomen wrote:
At 2/16/2011 12:29:44 PM, badger wrote:
more power to the police too... people are slow.

I take it

lol, i know..
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 5:47:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/19/2011 5:47:17 AM, badger wrote:
At 2/17/2011 3:24:40 PM, innomen wrote:
At 2/16/2011 12:29:44 PM, badger wrote:
more power to the police too... people are slow.

I take it

lol, i know..

joke :) no it isn't!
signature