Jump to topic:

Charlie Sheen is awesome.

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 4:59:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
You'll almost never hear me talking about celebrities; I just don't give shiit. But the media has being giving him a really bad wrap and I hadn't actually watched his interview until a sort of play cult-following on facebook started bragging about him. Now I would have to agree with them. He's pretty cool.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 5:12:42 AM
A true sage of this age.

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." -- Charlie Sheen

"Especially when you see how I party man, it's epic. The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them, just look like droopy-eyed, armless children." -- Charlie Sheen

"I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rock star from Mars, and people can't figure me out; they can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain." -- Charlie Sheen

"I don't have time for their judgement and their stupidity and you know they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and look at their loser lives and then they look at me and they say, 'I can't process it' well, no, you never will stop trying, just sit back and enjoy the show. You know?" -- Charlie Sheen
^^^^
LOL @ that one!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 5:17:38 AM
"I'm 0 for 3 with marriage - the scoreboard doesn't lie, never has. So what we all have is a marriage of the heart. To sully or contaminate or radically disrespect this union with a shameful contract is something that I will leave to the amateurs and the Bible grippers." -- Charlie Sheen
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 5:37:12 AM
At 3/8/2011 4:59:04 AM, FREEDO wrote:
You'll almost never hear me talking about celebrities; I just don't give shiit. But the media has being giving him a really bad wrap and I hadn't actually watched his interview until a sort of play cult-following on facebook started bragging about him. Now I would have to agree with them. He's pretty cool.:

I find it fascinating how two different people see things completely different.

http://www.debate.org...
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 5:37:43 AM
"[My brain] fires in a way that is not from this particular terrestrial realm. When you got tiger blood and Adonis DNA man it's like, get with the program." -- Charlie Sheen

"There's my life. Deal with it. Oh wait, can't process it! Losers. Winning. Buh bye." -- Charlie Sheen
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 5:39:08 AM
At 3/8/2011 5:37:12 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

And in this case, you're wrong. Sheen speaks truth. He lives truth.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 5:39:31 AM
You'll almost never hear me talking about celebrities; I just don't give shiit. But the media has being giving him a really bad wrap and I hadn't actually watched his interview until a sort of play cult-following on facebook started bragging about him. Now I would have to agree with them. He's pretty cool.:

It depends, if he really means it, and isn't just being a hilarious troll, he's a tool. If he's a troll, he is one of the greatest celebraties ever.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 5:41:47 AM
At 3/8/2011 5:39:08 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

And in this case, you're wrong. Sheen speaks truth. He lives truth.:

Oh, for a minute there I thought it came down to personal preference *rolls eyes*

What about Charlie Sheen is so great?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 5:43:16 AM

LMAO
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 10:25:58 AM
He officially thinks he's an alien, by the way....

I was listening to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning last week, and he said something about how he's "not necessarily of this universe"..... thoughts?
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 10:38:29 AM
At 3/8/2011 10:25:58 AM, devinni01841 wrote:

I was listening to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning last week, and he said something about how he's "not necessarily of this universe"..... thoughts?:

Yeah, he's a complete moron.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 10:49:29 AM
At 3/8/2011 10:25:58 AM, devinni01841 wrote:

I was listening to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning last week, and he said something about how he's "not necessarily of this universe"..... thoughts?

More evidence that drugs don't really have any perminate effect on the brain, that is all just a myth.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 10:59:25 AM
At 3/8/2011 10:57:31 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I find Sheen to be profoundly interesting. I'm sure I could probably learn something just by talking to the guy.:

You could learn a lot about mental health from talking to him.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:03:39 AM
I find Sheen to be profoundly interesting. I'm sure I could probably learn something just by talking to the guy.

Agreed, very interesting.

devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:04:30 AM
At 3/8/2011 10:48:54 AM, OreEle wrote:
http://www.cracked.com...

LOL!

Literally, I laughed out loud in the middle of calss, and everyone looked at me like I was a retard...

devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:05:20 AM
At 3/8/2011 10:59:25 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I find Sheen to be profoundly interesting. I'm sure I could probably learn something just by talking to the guy.:

I bet he would make and interesting discussion for psychology class....

Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:14:31 AM

What the hell is your problem with the guy?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:21:11 AM
At 3/8/2011 11:14:31 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

What the hell is your problem with the guy?

he's an idiot. It's not that there is a problem, it is that it is so funny to watch. And it is rather sad to think that some people might think that he offers insight into anything. Other than insight into how his brain works (or fails to).
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:26:13 AM

What the hell is your problem with the guy?:

You didn't watch that clip? You didn't see how delusional and narcissistic he is when he's a junky who can't stay out of prison? Yet he lectures everyone else??? Come on, guy, get serious.

Secondly, he thinks he's alien and he's 9/11 Truther, yet he parades around like he's some kind of luminary.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:34:39 AM
I really don't get it. He's an over indulged addict, which is a scary combination, who's getting attention for his coke ridden rants, and those who feed his narcissism see something like genius in his brain sparking off irregularly.

Take away his money and you'd be walking by him on the street pretending not to hear or see the wreck that he is.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:36:35 AM
At 3/8/2011 11:34:39 AM, innomen wrote:
I really don't get it. He's an over indulged addict, which is a scary combination, who's getting attention for his coke ridden rants, and those who feed his narcissism see something like genius in his brain sparking off irregularly.

Take away his money and you'd be walking by him on the street pretending not to hear or see the wreck that he is.:

^ This ^

Arrogant, Hollywood brat
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:37:02 AM
Can't is the cancer of happen.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:37:49 AM

Take away his money and you'd be walking by him on the street pretending not to hear or see the wreck that he is.

OMG, new reality TV show. We take 20 homeless crazy drug addits, give them $20 million each and a nice house, car, and other luxuries, then just put them infront of camera's.

Then people can vote them off one at a time. The winner gets a life-time supply of crack...In one serving.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 1:13:45 PM
At 3/8/2011 11:26:13 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

You didn't watch that clip? You didn't see how delusional and narcissistic he is when he's a junky who can't stay out of prison? Yet he lectures everyone else??? Come on, guy, get serious.

Secondly, he thinks he's alien and he's 9/11 Truther, yet he parades around like he's some kind of luminary.

On the day of that interview (OP), they drug tested him for all kinds of drugs including alcohol and he came out negative on everything, 100% clean.

Not to mention, Alex Jones is personally good friends with him for 6 years and vouched for him that he is totally clean and that he was only using for a few months the past year.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 1:16:56 PM
At 3/8/2011 1:13:45 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/8/2011 11:26:13 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

On the day of that interview (OP), they drug tested him for all kinds of drugs including alcohol and he came out negative on everything, 100% clean.

Not to mention, Alex Jones is personally good friends with him for 6 years and vouched for him that he is totally clean and that he was only using for a few months the past year.

lol, yeah... "um, your honor. My firend here is willing to say that I am totally clean, and that cop just did a drug test at a bad time. That was, like, the only time I had ever taken those drugs....man I'm hungry."
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 1:32:27 PM

That's where you're wrong. I would find him equally hilarious if he were a bum on the street :)

You're also wrong because I would never pretend not to see a bum on the street (see: my beggar thread). Maybe that's how you libertarians do it, even you Christians, but no -- I would not treat a homeless person like they were invisible.

There's no need to get on a high horse and profess that Charlie Sheen is not a great role model as if that wasn't obvious enough. I'm pretty sure Geo's not thinking, "Gee, one day I really hope to grow up and be like Charlie Sheen!" No, he's quoting him because he's hilariously delusional.

Freedo on the other hand might want to grow up to be like Charlie Sheen. I dunno.
President of DDO
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 1:36:38 PM
At 3/8/2011 1:35:48 PM, badger wrote:
he seems like my kinda guy.

yes he does.