Jump to topic:

husain obama and his muslim allies vs.freedom

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 2:53:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
One of Hillary Clinton's closest advisers traveled to Libya on the dime of a controversial group that was paid by Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi to enhance the strongman's public image in the U.S., WND has learned. Anne-Marie Slaughter was considered one of the most influential officials at the State Department until she abruptly departed last month. She served as State's director of policy and planning, where she spearheading major initiatives for Clinton. WND has learned Slaughter, who continues to advise both Clinton and the State Department, also has been listed as "official talent" for Monitor Group, the Gadhafi-paid organization that...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 2:55:40 PM
that...

what? You just quit. GIVE ME MORE
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 2:58:01 PM
At 3/11/2011 2:53:55 PM, banker wrote:
One of Banker's closest advisers traveled to DDO on the dime of a controversial group that was paid by DDO leader ASKBOB to enhance the strongman's public image in the Right Wingers., Banker has learned. ASKBOB was considered one of the most influential officials at DDO until he abruptly departed last month. He served as DDO's director of policy and planning, where he spearheading major initiatives for Banker. Banker has learned ...nothing...