Jump to topic:

muslim beheadin 5 infidel kids

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 9:40:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just like in quran describing how profit muhamaas killed kids in middle of their sleep a muslim palasininian slashed the troat of 5 brutal occupants aged 6 years..!
Thanks to pressure from the Obama Regime to give Palestinians unrestricted movement, at least two Palestinians armed with knives slashed the throats of a mother, father and three children, aged, 11, 3, and a 1-month-old baby in their sleep early Saturday in the West Bank. HAMAS hails it as "heroic."
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 8:54:59 PM
Imagine if christians where doing that what would libs say?

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 8:56:42 PM
At 3/13/2011 8:54:59 PM, banker wrote:

I love you Banker.
kfc
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 9:40:00 PM
Cordazona beans with lemon juice you need a good recepie.? I have a friend who has a production plant of this I will get it for you..!: At 3/13/2011 8:56:42 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/13/2011 8:54:59 PM, banker wrote:

I love you Banker.