banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 6:15:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.israelnationalnews.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 6:27:10 PM
thank you for your contribution to the victims and thier memory
At 3/14/2011 6:17:26 PM, OreEle wrote:
flagged for spamming.

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 7:15:17 PM
At 3/14/2011 6:27:10 PM, banker wrote:
flagged for spamming.

You're welcome. Maybe if you didn't post it to multiple forums. Just post it once and see if it goes somewhere.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 8:44:01 PM
i understand your deep conceren and admire your ability to set your priorities..!!

well that was sarcasem ..!! but now the truth...! i admit i was wrong..!! after thinking about it again i say that truely your right...!! but the pictures made me cry..!! it got me to do stupid acts i apolagize...!!

At 3/14/2011 7:15:17 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/14/2011 6:27:10 PM, banker wrote:
flagged for spamming.

You're welcome. Maybe if you didn't post it to multiple forums. Just post it once and see if it goes somewhere.