Jump to topic:

obama kept his kanya values

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 5:06:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Its apowling to see how gypsy style leadership is bieng admired by the libs..! Unbelievable read what a story american thinker has..!
President Obama betrays his promise of transparency once again: a whistleblower who spilled the goods regarding politicization of the Department of Homeland Security suddenly finds herself marginalized in an all too transparent move to have her quit. The Washington Examiner reports: Catherine Papoi was the deputy unit chief for the DHS office that processed Freedom of Information Act requests. She told the DHS inspector general that Obama's political appointees were improperly interfering with the agency's FOIA response process, including those submitted by journalists and members of Congress. Not long afterward, Papoi found herself out of a job. She was still being paid at her old rate, but her title and office were taken by somebody else who was approved by one of the political appointees who Papoi claimed interfered with the department's FOIA responses. DHS officials denied retaliating against Papoi and cited as proof the fact that her grade and pay were unchanged. But that's the way Washington tames career employees who buck the political types -- the troublemaker is left with no official duties and is marginalized in every way possible in the bureaucratic equivalent of a rubber-hose beating. Darrell Issa, the chairman of the house Oversight and Government Reform Committee, has started an investigation into this job change in the wake of Papoi's report to the DHS Inspector General. Issa notes that "denying or interfering with employees' rights to furnish information to Congress is against the law." Issa has a great deal on his plate as he continues on his quest to bring transparency to what has happened the last two years in the executive branch. Obama had proclaimed, "democracy requires accountability, and accountability requires transparency." But, as the Examiner editorial points out, studies have shown that there has been a great deal of stonewalling by this administration when it comes to disclosing information to the media, to Congress, and to the American people (and such secrecy goes far beyond the New Black Panther Case, where the Department of Justice has repeatedly tried to derail exposes of what many see as racially-motivated policies and goes beyond national
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 5:14:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So someone "lost their job" (though they didn't get a pay cut or anything, I wish that happened to me, if I go against my manager, I get fired and lose all my pay) and they think it was part of a conspriacy.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"