Jump to topic:

obama crusade for lybia oil

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 9:38:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So typical for jihad to. Blame its victoms. Now the libs who embraced jihad against their common enemey the main apple pie christan american get to test their common infamous slogan. "Their chikens came home to roost"..!they are now just like bush involved in responding to victoms call for help and like all who try to help jihad.muslims..! Find themselves in a trap..! Just like if you see a stuck car on the parkway and in your efford to help the victom he mugs you..!just like we helped in iraq they called us. Crusaders..! Thay do it to obama now too..! See how they start to complaign already..!
CAIRO—The Arab League secretary general, Amr Moussa, deplored the broad scope of the U.S.-European bombing campaign in Libya and said Sunday that he would call a league meeting to reconsider Arab approval of the Western military intervention.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 9:41:28 PM
banker banker banker i made you out of clay
banker banker banker the spammer whom i wish to play
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 11:02:30 AM
more prove how lib/jihad traping the free world who is coming to help them...!!

source of cut paste news
http://ca.news.yahoo.com...
VOTKINSK, Russia (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin Monday likened the U.N. Security Council resolution supporting military action in Libya to medieval calls for crusades.

Putin, in the first major remarks from a Russian leader since a coalition of Western countries began air strikes in Libya, said that Muammar Gaddafi's government fell short of democracy but added that did not justify military intervention.

"The resolution is defective and flawed," Putin told workers at a Russian ballistic missile factory. "It allows everything. It resembles medieval calls for crusades."

Putin said that interference in other countries' internal affairs has become a trend in U.S. foreign policy and that the events in Libya indicated that Russia should strengthen its own defense capabilities.

Russia, a veto-wielding permanent Security Council member, abstained from the vote Thursday in which the council authorized a no-fly zone over Libya and "all necessary measures" to protect civilians against Gaddafi's forces.

At 3/21/2011 3:45:07 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
You can tell when banker cuts and pastes because the spelling is correct.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 8:49:26 PM
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos