Jump to topic:

so what's the story?

badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2011 12:50:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
first it was said bin laden died using his wife as a human shield wielding an ak47 ..i'm assuming by presidency what with them having been watching the supposed happening? ..and then that was retracted and apologised for..

as of this morning, obama has only seen a picture? which he says is bin laden.. but he says he won't release it because he reckons it might insite violence.. and something about propoganga..

...his initial statements had been that bin laden died using his wife as a human shield?

who wants to see the picture?
signature
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2011 1:38:37 PM
All sorts of suspicions are coming out. How could they possibly get a DNA match that fast? I have been told it's impossible. Then i was told that the Navy SEALS have a big beef with Obama over a trial against one of their own, and they're trying to make it tough on him. So much stuff is floating around.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2011 1:41:34 PM
According to his daughter, he was alive when he was captured. His brother and medic, I think, were both killed - and the pictures were released. Osama's picture has not yet been released - as if that makes his supporters say, "You killed him and everything, fine. But now you release a photo?! You're as good as dead!"

It's America involved. Make sure you don't believe in everything its government says - at all.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2011 1:44:56 PM
At 5/5/2011 1:11:16 PM, badger wrote:
so that's actually the story?

They likely grabed some blood after he was killed and tested it after the fact. I doubt they did a DNA test on him before executing him.

FYI, the "official" story is likely to change a few more times before all the facts are determined.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"