Jump to topic:

Will Sarah run?

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 3:31:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Personally, I wish she would disappear from the spot light, retire and quit while she is ahead. However, since the entire world is feeding this troll, one more spoonful isn't going to change anything.

So, do you think she will run? And if she does, how do you think it will turn out?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 3:36:03 PM
I don't think she will
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 10:12:27 PM
no way she'll run
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 4:17:45 PM
At 6/1/2011 3:31:25 PM, OreEle wrote:
Personally, I wish she would disappear from the spot light, retire and quit while she is ahead. However, since the entire world is feeding this troll, one more spoonful isn't going to change anything.

So, do you think she will run? And if she does, how do you think it will turn out?

She won't. She would have announced it by now. She's just staying in the spotlight for the fame and money at this point.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2011 1:59:35 AM
She will run away!
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 9:36:22 AM
you'd give her a shot of it...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 12:20:43 PM
I don't think she'll run.

I think she will be aloof about it until the last possible minute, and then not run. With that, her 15 minutes will be about up.
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 12:34:09 PM
At 6/27/2011 12:20:43 PM, Meatros wrote:
I don't think she'll run.

I think she will be aloof about it until the last possible minute, and then not run. With that, her 15 minutes will be about up.

That makes sense, since she's a media whore now and can profit from the spotlight. If she admits to not running now, then we turn our attention away from her and forget about her show (or whatever it is that she does now).
kfc
Thoxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 9:52:59 PM
I do not believe that she will announce a presidential campaign to run for the republican party ticket, but she will run an external campaign designed to keep her in the media spotlight. If she decides to align herself with one of the tea parties agenda, she might be a candidate on one of their tickets, . If she announces she will not run for president, she jeopardizes the credibility of her few remaining supporters.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 11:43:50 AM
Well I hope she doesn't but if she does, lets hope she doesn't run with a mavrick again.....
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 10:33:43 PM
Palin will probably not run. It's part of her vicious attack on the Left. Without her to savage, Leftists will be without purpose. Some may have to contemplate getting a life, or, even worse, actually thinking about issues. However, it won't work, the Left will find someone else to trash. They always have.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2011 3:28:29 PM
At 7/6/2011 10:33:43 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
Palin will probably not run. It's part of her vicious attack on the Left. Without her to savage, Leftists will be without purpose. Some may have to contemplate getting a life, or, even worse, actually thinking about issues. However, it won't work, the Left will find someone else to trash. They always have.

She's got a PAC.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2011 11:33:48 PM
I doubt she'll run this go round. She's happy being the target of the left. As long as they're worried about her, they pay less attention to the other candidates.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2011 12:19:58 AM
At 7/10/2011 11:33:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I doubt she'll run this go round. She's happy being the target of the left. As long as they're worried about her, they pay less attention to the other candidates.

Wouldn't they be more worried about her if she ran?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2011 12:29:31 AM
At 7/11/2011 12:19:58 AM, wjmelements wrote:
At 7/10/2011 11:33:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Wouldn't they be more worried about her if she ran?

I doubt it. I think she's more scary to libs as a potential candidate. Once she jumps in and she doesn't make the huge splash that they imagined, she'll just blend in with the rest of the field. I could be wrong tho.
Lionheart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 1:23:34 AM
Sarah is a joke. What is our world coming to when people will actually follow someone like that. Anyone who follows her is either half brain dead or just out right stupid in my opinion.
"Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power."

- Lionheart -
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 2:48:34 AM
At 7/15/2011 1:23:34 AM, Lionheart wrote:
Sarah is a joke. What is our world coming to when people will actually follow someone like that. Anyone who follows her is either half brain dead or just out right stupid in my opinion.

Of course Roylatham represents the biggest idiot on DDO:

http://www.debate.org...

*sarcasm*
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...