Mitt Rmoney announces that he is running

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 12:17:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.foxnews.com...

I suppose this comes as no surprise, but Mitt announced today that he will be running. Anyone think that he will get the republican nomination?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 1:00:01 PM
At 6/2/2011 12:50:02 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
I do. I thought he was gonna get it last time as well, due to his charisma.

Do you think there will be any effect if Palin decides to run?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 1:06:56 PM

He's Mormon. America hates Mormons. His speeches are dull and boring. I don't see any charisma except perhaps his looks.

When he tries to make a hard hitting point in a speech, it sounds lame and forced. That may be due to the fact that he has no beliefs, he's just a pawn of the global elites and a member of the Councel on Foreign Relations.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 1:10:25 PM
At 6/2/2011 1:06:56 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
When he tries to make a hard hitting point in a speech, it sounds lame and forced. That may be due to the fact that he has no beliefs, he's just a pawn of the global elites and a member of the Councel on Foreign Relations.

And an extra-dimensional shapeshifting reptilian fiend?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 1:16:41 PM

He's Mormon. America hates Mormons. His speeches are dull and boring. I don't see any charisma except perhaps his looks.

Harry Reid is a Mormon and no one cares. I don't think the mormon thing will really be the problem, i think the problem is he's incredibly fake, and will say anything for a vote. I don't like him now, and i didn't like him when he was our governor. He is very removed from the average guy, and for republicans that's important. He's a big stiff, and i don't trust him.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 1:23:15 PM

The Global Elites, in seeking a pawn, and given all the available saps, chose Romney? That's the biggest conspiratorial fail I've heard in a long time.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 1:58:34 PM
At 6/2/2011 1:56:42 PM, Nags wrote:
Romney could possibly win the GOP nomination, but there's almost zero chance he could beat Obama.

Do you think that any GOP nominee or potential nominee has a chance to beat Obama (minus any drastic changes in the economy or society)?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 2:03:33 PM
At 6/2/2011 1:58:34 PM, OreEle wrote:
Romney could possibly win the GOP nomination, but there's almost zero chance he could beat Obama.

Do you think that any GOP nominee or potential nominee has a chance to beat Obama (minus any drastic changes in the economy or society)?

Much can depend on the quality, or lack of, in the campaign waged. Things aren't great now, and Obama hasn't fulfilled many of his promises. A decent candidate with an effective campaign could push it enough. It is my opinion that the economy is much worse than we are being told, or want to believe; but the problem is, both parties aren't willing to really point at the problems we have.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 2:04:54 PM

Ron Paul has the best shot according to this CNN poll done in Early May: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

If Chris Christie enters the race, I think he's the only other person that could beat Obama.

But if the election were done today, I don't think anyone would beat Obama.

I think there will be another stock market collapse/recession in another two years or so, but the election will have already passed by then.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 2:12:20 PM
At 6/2/2011 2:04:54 PM, Nags wrote:

Ron Paul has the best shot according to this CNN poll done in Early May: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

If Chris Christie enters the race, I think he's the only other person that could beat Obama.

But if the election were done today, I don't think anyone would beat Obama.

I think there will be another stock market collapse/recession in another two years or so, but the election will have already passed by then.

Christie needs to stop taking helicopter rides to his son's baseball games.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 2:37:04 PM
"I believe Bernanke is doing a good job."
-- Mitt Romney (2009, said it again in 2011)

FAIL.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 2:44:25 PM
At 6/2/2011 2:37:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"I believe Bernanke is doing a good job."
-- Mitt Romney (2009, said it again in 2011)

FAIL.

He's said much worse than that. 'I'm more liberal than Ted Kennedy' 1994.