Jump to topic:

Don't Trust Any Political Commentator

ianspigler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 11:51:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I would like to say you can't trust any political commentator. The reason why I say this is because we all have an agenda (it's human nature.) We all have likes and dislikes, this affects our view of the world. Every political commentator I see that's a Republican almost never admits to his party's short comings, and every Democrat political commentator never admits to his party's short comings. All political commentators are driven by one thing: money, they are not in it for the news they are not in it to "inform the masses" they only want there ratings to stay up and that means catering to the audience. Fox News, for example has both liberal and conservative news anchors, but both won't admit to there own party's fault the just attack the other side. (Except B O'R) I would like to see a anarchist commentator, a communist commentator, a monarchist commentator, ect.
thisisnottom
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 12:30:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Political commentaries likely believe what they say though. They are hired If there are enough people that support the person's ideology and are willing to watch the show. There's nothing too controversial about it. If there were enough anarchists or communists, a news station would likely create a political commentator with a communist twist or anarchy twist.

However, there aren't enough people in America with that ideology to make a profitable ideology. Libertarianism has increased in popularity so Fox Business News hired Judge Napolitano and Stossel for libertarian talk shows.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...