Jump to topic:

Anonymous Hacked NATO!

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 4:45:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I just saw it on TV, Legion strikes again!!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 4:52:19 PM
http://thenextweb.com...
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 4:52:49 PM
At 7/21/2011 4:51:21 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
they're gonna get burned sooner or later.

Hopefully later rather than sooner.
Minister Of Trolling
:
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 4:55:36 PM
Opinion: It's good to see a group directly attacking the corrupt system that we have in place. Bravo.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 5:00:06 PM
At 7/21/2011 4:52:49 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

I'm guessing sooner.

http://www.foxnews.com...

When they post letters that say, "Your threats to arrest us are meaningless to us as you cannot arrest an idea. Any attempt to do so will make your citizens more angry until they will roar in one gigantic choir. It is our mission to help these people and there is nothing - absolutely nothing - you can possibly to do make us stop." It makes you realize how childish and whiney these groups are.

Now, if they only hacked people that had done illegal things simly to gather proof of illegal activity, I would applaud them. But what they do is hack companies and agencies just to see if they find something illegal. It is no different than if the government randomly broke into your house for no reason other than to see if you were doing things illegal.

And even then, I kinda support that, so long as it's done in private and they don't damage or disturb anything and they DON'T BROADCAST IT AS A GLOATING CHILD.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 5:12:38 PM
At 7/21/2011 5:00:06 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I'm guessing sooner.

When they post letters that say, "Your threats to arrest us are meaningless to us as you cannot arrest an idea. Any attempt to do so will make your citizens more angry until they will roar in one gigantic choir. It is our mission to help these people and there is nothing - absolutely nothing - you can possibly to do make us stop." It makes you realize how childish and whiney these groups are.

Now, if they only hacked people that had done illegal things simly to gather proof of illegal activity, I would applaud them. But what they do is hack companies and agencies just to see if they find something illegal. It is no different than if the government randomly broke into your house for no reason other than to see if you were doing things illegal.

And even then, I kinda support that, so long as it's done in private and they don't damage or disturb anything and they DON'T BROADCAST IT AS A GLOATING CHILD.

I agree, but I still believe that they do have an capacity for good [they hacked the Church of Scientology] but often times they do some dumb stuff. And considering how deregulated and free form they are I can be quite certain it was just an handful of members with high level hacking skills.
Minister Of Trolling
:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 5:17:54 PM
At 7/21/2011 5:12:38 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

I'm guessing sooner.

I agree, but I still believe that they do have an capacity for good [they hacked the Church of Scientology] but often times they do some dumb stuff. And considering how deregulated and free form they are I can be quite certain it was just an handful of members with high level hacking skills.

If there are any leaders of the group, if they are not denouncing the bad that "a handful of members" are doing, I can only assume that the leaders don't mind that "bad" being tied to them.

What they should do (IMO) is...

1) hack random targets, but do not go around posting it and bragging about it.
2) search the aquired data for any illegal activity.
3) pass any proof that is found to the proper authorities.
4) if the proper authorities do nothing with the proof of illegal activity, then go public with it to force their hand.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 6:13:53 PM
At 7/21/2011 5:17:54 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I'm guessing sooner.

If there are any leaders of the group, if they are not denouncing the bad that "a handful of members" are doing, I can only assume that the leaders don't mind that "bad" being tied to them.

4) if the proper authorities do nothing with the proof of illegal activity, then go public with it to force their hand.

Good plan, I just wonder if askbob will join.
Minister Of Trolling
:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 6:22:00 PM
If there are any leaders of the group,
hahahaohwow.jpg
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 6:25:25 PM
At 7/21/2011 6:22:00 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
hahahaohwow.jpg

bitmaps are better.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 6:40:08 PM
At 7/21/2011 6:25:25 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
hahahaohwow.jpg

bitmaps are better.
For what, taking up memory?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 7:12:17 PM
At 7/21/2011 6:40:08 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
hahahaohwow.jpg

bitmaps are better.

Sigged.
Minister Of Trolling
:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 7:24:27 PM
hahahaohwow.jpg

bitmaps are better.

They make for more memorable quips.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 10:07:08 PM
At 7/21/2011 7:24:27 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
hahahaohwow.jpg

bitmaps are better.

They make for more memorable quips.

http://images.sodahead.com...
Minister Of Trolling
:
Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 12:45:01 AM

I'm guessing sooner.

They ARE gloating children, on the inside anyway. Once their bubble bursts they'll be outed for the egotistical manchildren that they are.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 12:33:26 PM
At 7/22/2011 12:45:01 AM, Veridas wrote:

I'm guessing sooner.

They ARE gloating children, on the inside anyway. Once their bubble bursts they'll be outed for the egotistical manchildren that they are.

True. Only someone out of touch with reality would say "your threats to arrest us are meaningless to us as you cannot arrest an idea."

They aren't "ideas" they are people, which you can arrest.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 8:02:41 PM
At 7/22/2011 12:33:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 7/22/2011 12:45:01 AM, Veridas wrote:

I'm guessing sooner.

True. Only someone out of touch with reality would say "your threats to arrest us are meaningless to us as you cannot arrest an idea."

They aren't "ideas" they are people, which you can arrest.

OD'd on V for Vendetta I assume?
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 9:27:58 PM
At 7/22/2011 8:09:27 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
Is this sort of along the lines of that incident regarding Bradley Manning?

Sort of, except these guys liquidated less information [to my understanding] and also didn't try to aid enemies of the state.
Minister Of Trolling
:
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 9:31:25 PM
At 7/22/2011 9:27:58 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Sort of, except these guys liquidated less information [to my understanding] and also didn't try to aid enemies of the state.

Oh, because I believe Bradley Manning should be shot for treason frankly.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 9:36:49 PM
At 7/22/2011 9:31:25 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 7/22/2011 9:27:58 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Oh, because I believe Bradley Manning should be shot for treason frankly.

I think all modern politicians should be shot for treason [irregardless of party or policy].
Minister Of Trolling
:
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 9:59:23 PM
At 7/21/2011 6:13:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 7/21/2011 5:17:54 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I'm guessing sooner.

Good plan, I just wonder if askbob will join.

This.

What's next? Once hacking people (allegedly for info) becomes legal, it's a short leap into people hacking you for your credit card and then breaking into your house because you're "just checking".
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2011 1:37:50 PM
http://www.popsci.com...
Minister Of Trolling
: