Jump to topic:

Casey Anthony on Hustler Magazine.

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 8:56:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I've heard rumors that they also plan on making a movie about her, possibly starring Mila Kunis. If that movie does get made, I think Kunis would be an awesome choice to play her. Still I know that because of certain Son of Sam laws, criminals cannot profit from their crimes -- and Anthony was convicted of quite a few (I think four)...So who knows if she'd get money from the movie, though she definitely would from Hustler. I bet there are a few weirdos who would get off to her and probably fantasize about doing all kinds of crazy stuff to her.
President of DDO
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 12:32:12 PM
At 7/29/2011 2:30:31 AM, FREEDO wrote:
If she accepts the $500,000 offered to her for it.

http://www.cnn.com...

Had I never known about this, it wouldn't have bothered me... Ignorance can be bliss.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 1:48:33 PM
At 7/29/2011 2:30:31 AM, FREEDO wrote:
If she accepts the $500,000 offered to her for it.

http://www.cnn.com...

So that was her motive. Kill child, get publicity, get an offer to go hustler.
Brilliant.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 2:34:34 PM
Mila Kunis doesn't look anything like Casey Anthony, they need Kristen Stewart but she refused the role. Has anyone else seen those party pictures of her before her arrest? There's no denying that the woman can have her moments.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 4:58:56 PM
At 7/29/2011 8:56:11 AM, Danielle wrote:
I've heard rumors that they also plan on making a movie about her, possibly starring Mila Kunis. If that movie does get made, I think Kunis would be an awesome choice to play her. Still I know that because of certain Son of Sam laws, criminals cannot profit from their crimes -- and Anthony was convicted of quite a few (I think four)...So who knows if she'd get money from the movie, though she definitely would from Hustler. I bet there are a few weirdos who would get off to her and probably fantasize about doing all kinds of crazy stuff to her.:

I don't think the Son of Sam law only applies to people convicted of crimes (see: O.J. Simpson). I'm pretty sure she has a gag order preventing her from profiting off of the story, but she's well within her rights to pose for Hustler.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 8:43:16 AM
At 7/29/2011 2:34:34 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Mila Kunis doesn't look anything like Casey Anthony, they need Kristen Stewart but she refused the role. Has anyone else seen those party pictures of her before her arrest? There's no denying that the woman can have her moments.

Charlize Theron looked NOTHING like Aileen Wuornos, but she still played her in Monster...

http://crucialpictures.files.wordpress.com...

Still, after hearing that, I think Kristen Stewart would have undoubtedly been the better choice.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 8:44:52 AM
At 7/29/2011 4:58:56 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I don't think the Son of Sam law only applies to people convicted of crimes (see: O.J. Simpson). I'm pretty sure she has a gag order preventing her from profiting off of the story, but she's well within her rights to pose for Hustler.

Yes she is.
President of DDO
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 8:50:58 AM
At 7/30/2011 8:43:16 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 7/29/2011 2:34:34 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

Charlize Theron looked NOTHING like Aileen Wuornos, but she still played her in Monster:

And she did an amazing job -- blew it out of the water. I heard the director was like, [paraphrasing] "Uh, you're way too pretty to play this role," but she knew she could handle it as long as she could study film of Wuornos, gain weight, and have access to a great make-up team.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)